Set Up Hardware

Questions about setting up hardware for use with Smart Flow for the first time

How to turn off keyboard shortcuts for iPad?
To turn off keyboards shortcuts, please, go to the Settings > General > Keyboards: Turn Shortcuts OFF: And that's it.
Wed, 15 May, 2019 at 5:54 AM
How do I set up my iPads?
Here you will find step-by-step instructions on how to set up your iPads for comfortable usage with SmartFlow: 1. First, you will need to set up an Apple ...
Fri, 18 Mar, 2022 at 8:09 AM
How do I download the SmartFlow application?
To download and set up the SmartFlow application, please, follow these steps: 1. On your iPad, please go to your App Store:   2. Click on the Search...
Fri, 17 Jul, 2020 at 3:45 AM
How do I set up microphone and camera on iPad?
First open your Settings App on your iPad: Scroll down until you find the Smart Flow  option, make sure that your Camera toggles are set to On (they a...
Tue, 30 Apr, 2019 at 5:33 AM
How to set up or change your Passcode and Touch ID on the iPad?
We understand that the due to confidentiality reasons, it may be necessary to secure your devices and have a passcode set up for your iPad. Setting one up i...
Thu, 25 Apr, 2019 at 4:14 AM
How do I install GoToAssist software?
Once you received the installation link, please download the installation. It will be saved to the Download folder on your PC or laptop, or any other folder...
Fri, 20 Nov, 2020 at 7:26 AM
How to update the SmartFlow app on the MDM iPad?
PLEASE NOTE: This FAQ is for those who have acquired iPads directly from IDEXX SmartFlow and are updated via our Device Management software - MDM. If you ha...
Fri, 3 Apr, 2020 at 2:31 PM
Which websites must be allowed on the iPad for Smart Flow to work correctly?
If any Content Restrictions are configured on your iPad, you may encounter incorrect Smart Flow application performance. To prevent this from happening, we ...
Mon, 19 Aug, 2019 at 7:37 AM
How to check if Auto Update Apps is active on my iPad?
On the iPad go to Settings > iTunes & App Store. Ensure that the Automatic Downloads Updates is set to ON (green): If your iPad is controlled b...
Wed, 15 Jul, 2020 at 3:28 AM
Do I need an Apple ID for the MDM iPad?
PLEASE NOTE: This FAQ is for those who have acquired iPads directly from IDEXX SmartFlow and are updated via our Device Management software - MDM. If you ha...
Fri, 3 Apr, 2020 at 2:31 PM