How do I set up my iPads?
Modified on: Thu, 15 Apr, 2021 at 11:31 AM
Here you will find step-by-step instructions on how to set up your iPads for comfortable usage with SmartFlow:
2. Then, you need to download the SmartFlow application. If you have an MDM iPad (purchased from IDEXX), please refer to THIS article.
3. Once the SmartFlow app has been downloaded, you can set up your notifications in order to get notifications for all procedures that need to be done for your patients.
4. Then, be sure to set up your clinic's email account on the iPad to be able to contact our 24/7 support team. You will need to set up the same email account on every iPad so that all staff will have access to view our responses. You can set up this email as described in the FAQ link above. If you don't have a dedicated support email, we recommend: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Please turn off keyboard shortcuts to ensure that they do not interfere with your usage of SmartFlow.
6. Also, it is very important to make sure that all of your iPads are synced. This FAQ will help you to avoid creating duplicate flowsheets for a patient while THIS one will describe how long synchronization could take.
7. To make sure your iPad is trackable and prevent loss or theft we would highly suggest that you set up "Find My iPad" on all clinic iPads (you can find out how to set this up HERE).
8. This FAQ will help you to set up a voice recognition feature and troubleshoot if the voice recognition feature is not working.
9. Since SmartFlow constantly works to improve it's features, it is important to keep both your iPads and SmartFlow app up to date. HERE are some instructions on how to update your iPad to the latest version of iOS. To take full advantage of our app features we would suggest you update your iPad to ensure the web version is up to date as well.
We hope you found this information useful!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.