Set Up Hardware

Questions about setting up hardware for use with Smart Flow for the first time

How do I set Smart Flow notifications on the iPad?
To turn "OFF" notifications, please: 1. Go to Settings > Notifications. 2. Scroll down until you find the Smart Flow Icon. ...
Tue, 2 Jan, 2018 at 2:52 AM
How do I setup my TV whiteboard?
The answer to this varies depending on your operating system. Usually, the settings for split screen mode is found in your control panel under display sett...
Mon, 12 Mar, 2018 at 7:47 AM
How to create a desktop shortcut to Smart Flow?
To create a chrome shortcut to SmartFlow is easy to do.  Click "Customize and control Google Chrome" in the upper rig...
Mon, 5 Dec, 2016 at 6:17 AM
How to set up 'Find My iPad' on all clinic iPads?
To use 'Find iPhone' to locate all your clinic iPads you must set up iCloud using the same Apple ID on each iPad in your clinic (see meet minimu...
Tue, 2 Jan, 2018 at 2:56 AM
Syncing your iPad by preventing sleep mode (10 min)
Making sure all iPads are synced (ie some are offline or not synced at the moment that new flow sheets are created) avoids duplicate sheets being created ...
Fri, 1 Jun, 2018 at 7:04 AM
How do I Update the Smart Flow app on my iPad?
Smart Flow is always continuing to update our software to bring you new features and fixes to previous issues. We recommend that you upgrade all the iPad...
Thu, 1 Dec, 2016 at 6:20 PM
How do I set up our clinic's email account on the iPad?
To set up your clinic's email account on the iPad, you must first choose your account. Each iPad will need to be set up individually, keeping in mi...
Tue, 13 Feb, 2018 at 3:44 AM
Set up an Apple ID
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services, and will enable your iPads to share Notes. Open the iTunes Store App. Touch the icon...
Tue, 2 Jan, 2018 at 2:51 AM
How to update iOS on iPad?
You can update your iPad touch to the latest version of iOS wirelessly. If you can't see the update on your device, you can update manually using iTun...
Fri, 31 Aug, 2018 at 3:13 AM
How to turn off keyboard shortcuts for iPad?
For turning off Keyboards shortcuts, please, go to the 'Settings' > 'General' > 'Keyboards'. And Turn OFF ...
Tue, 2 Jan, 2018 at 2:55 AM