To use 'Find iPhone' to locate all your clinic iPads you must set up iCloud using the same Apple ID on each iPad in your clinic (see meet minimum system requirements), and have 'Find iPhone' enabled on each device: 

1.    Launch the 'Settings' app on your iPads, then tap iCloud.

2.    If you are asked to sign in, enter your Apple ID. If you don't have one, tap create a new Apple ID, then follow the instructions.

3.    If 'Find My iPad' or ('Find my iPhone') is turned 'Off', tap to turn it 'On'

switch both 'Find My iPad' and 'Send Last Location' - 'On'.

You can use "Find My iPhone" application:

1.    Launch the 'Find iPhone' app on your iPads. 

2.   Enter your Apple ID, Password, and tap 'Sign In'

3.    Tap 'Allow' to give 'Find iPhone' app access to your location.

4.    Tap 'Turn On' to enable sending of iPhone last location.

5.    Tap on the name of the device you'd like to track.

6.    Pinch and zoom in order to view the map more closely, or tap on 'Actions' at the bottom to see your options. 

Here you have the same 3 options you have in the web view of iCloud: Play Sound, Lost Mode, and Erase:

How to use Find My iPhone on iPhone and iPad

•     'Play Sound' will make your iPad beep loudly, even if it's on mute or the sound is turned down. You should be able to go to the area on the map, listen to find the device.  

•    'Lost Mode' will lock the device down until you can find it. Use this option as a last resort.

•    'Erase' does just that, if your device has been lost or stolen, this will remove everything from the device to protect your information. 

If you believe your device to be lost or stolen and its battery charge level becomes critically low, it's location is sent to Apple automatically. 

How to enable Find My iPhone on iPhone or iPadYou can use "Find My iPhone" on the web:

If you have a computer handy, you can easily track your missing iPad on the web via www.iCloud.com. It's as easy as following these steps:

1. Go to iCloud.com in any web browser. Log into your iCloud account.
  2. Click on 'Find my iPhone' in the main menu.
  3. Click on 'All Devices' at the top.
  4. Click the 'Device name' for the device you'd like to track.

Not only can you track a lost iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the web, you can also download the free Find My iPhone app from the App Store if you don't already have it installed.