Anesthetic Monitors

What anesthetic monitors does Smart Flow integrate with?
Smart Flow proudly offers integration between our electronic anesthetic sheet and many common anesthetic monitors. What this means is that while your patie...
Wed, 26 Sep, 2018 at 6:47 AM
Connecting Digicare Monitors with Smart Flow's Anesthesia Sheet
There is an increasing number of multi-parameter anesthetic monitors with the capability to connect directly with Smart Flow through the clinic's inter...
Fri, 15 Dec, 2017 at 6:15 AM
Disconnection message for Anesthetic Monitor
                                                                                          If you are currently using our anesthetic monitor integrati...
Thu, 1 Jun, 2017 at 12:44 AM
Check the settings on your Bionet version 3
You want to ensure your Bionet is set up correctly to work with Smart Flow. Here is an example of a customer's functional Bionet set up:
Sun, 24 Jun, 2018 at 10:31 AM
Bluetooth Surgivet Connection
What I figured out is that if a bluetooth adapter is only on the Surgivet end and you utilize the built in bluetooth on the host PC or a bluetooth USB dongl...
Tue, 21 Nov, 2017 at 2:09 PM
How do I connect to a surgery monitor after installation?
Once your clinic has been set up with the Surgery Monitor Integration by our IT team (or possibly your internal IT team), you may proceed to the next step ...
Thu, 29 Mar, 2018 at 1:43 PM
How do I verify my Anesthetic Monitor integration settings are correct?
1) You will need to confirm connection with the monitor first through running Command Prompt and executing command Ping. On the computer where the listener ...
Mon, 19 Feb, 2018 at 3:26 PM
How to ensure that the PC has only local connection enabled?
It is important to verify that the PC (where the Surgery Admin application is installed, also known as Host PC, Administration PC, Listener PC) has only loc...
Fri, 1 Jun, 2018 at 10:19 AM
Troubleshooting: What if the surgery monitor is not working properly?
If your surgery monitor, previously integrated with the Smart Flow, stops working properly for any reason, you can try these troubleshooting steps first. Th...
Mon, 10 Dec, 2018 at 11:17 AM
How to Uninstall and Reinstall the Surgery Admin App
This FAQ will show you how to quickly uninstall and reinstall the Surgery Admin App.  First, you will need to go onto the computer that has the app inst...
Mon, 20 Aug, 2018 at 5:37 AM