IMPORTANT: We are not currently connecting any new customers. If you previously linked during the BETA phase of the anesthetic monitor integration, that program has been discontinued. Please be aware that our support team can only assist with how-to questions. Unfortunately, we can no longer provide technical assistance for issues encountered aside from the steps documented here: Troubleshooting: What if the surgery monitor is not working properly? Additionally, we no longer provide technical support for the Surgery Admin panel issues. Any other connection difficulties you will need to contact your IT services to resolve them.
It is important to verify that the PC (where the Surgery Admin application is installed, also known as Host PC, Administration PC, Listener PC) has only local connection enabled and active and that the IP address is static. To ensure that please follow the steps below:
1. From the Desktop open Start menu > Settings > Network & Internet > Network and Sharing Center, then you should see the window similar to one below, as in the figure.
2. Click on Local Area Connection link on the right side of the screen:
3. The new window will open. Click on button Details…
4. Now you should see the windows as in the figure below – Network Connection Details. Take note of the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway (This values may vary from those in the figure):
5. Click Close once done, and then Close again. You should now return back to Network and Sharing Center. Now click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side of the screen:
6. In the new window that appears, please make sure that only Local Connection is enabled, and any other, especially the Wireless Network Connection, are disabled. If you see the Wireless Network Connection enabled please right click on the Wireless Network Connection and select Disable:
7. Now only the local connection enabled on your PC.
We hope you found this information useful!