It is important to verify that the PC (where the Surgery Admin application is installed, also known as Host PC, Administration PC, Listener PC) has only local connection enabled and active and that the IP address is static. To ensure that please follow the steps below:
1. From the Desktop open Start menu > Settings > Network & Internet > Network and Sharing Center, then you should see the window similar to one below, as in the figure.
2. Click on Local Area Connection link on the right side of the screen:
3. The new window will open. Click on button Details…
4. Now you should see the windows as in the figure below – Network Connection Details. Take note of the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway (This values may vary from those in the figure):
5. Click Close once done, and then Close again. You should now return back to Network and Sharing Center. Now click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side of the screen:
6. In the new window that appears, please make sure that only Local Connection is enabled, and any other, especially the Wireless Network Connection, are disabled. If you see the Wireless Network Connection enabled please right click on the Wireless Network Connection and select Disable:
7. Now only the local connection enabled on your PC.
We hope you found this information useful!