Set Up Hardware

Questions about setting up hardware for use with Smart Flow for the first time

How do I change my SmartFlow notification settings on the iPad?
Enabling SmartFlow notification on the iPad is very important for proper synchronization and application update. Although there are no interactions you may ...
Fri, 17 Jul, 2020 at 3:44 AM
How do I extend my computer screen onto my TV Whiteboard?
Utilization of multiple displays can enable you to get several different separate screens (in Extend mode) as well as have the possibility to display the s...
Mon, 13 Apr, 2020 at 5:16 AM
How to download Google Chrome?
Smart Flow's application works the most efficiently when using Google Chrome therefore, this is the browser that we recommend.  Should you not already...
Fri, 12 Apr, 2019 at 4:40 AM
How to create a desktop shortcut for Smart Flow?
For your convenience, we recommend that you create a chrome shortcut for your Smart Flow web account to access the application quickly! 1. Click ...
Tue, 30 Apr, 2019 at 6:01 AM
How to set up 'Find My iPad' on all clinic iPads?
Before using Find iPhone to locate all your clinic iPads you must set up iCloud using the same Apple ID on each iPad in your clinic (see meet minimum syste...
Tue, 30 Apr, 2019 at 5:57 AM
How to ensure your iPad is synced by adjusting your Sleep Mode settings?
At times, the iPads could be offline or not synced at the moment that new flowsheets are created (more details can be found HERE). This may cause delay in d...
Fri, 29 Apr, 2022 at 1:04 PM
How do I Update the SmartFlow App on my iPad?
At SmartFlow we update our software on a regular basis to bring you new features and fix previous issues. We recommend that you always upgrade all iPads wi...
Thu, 5 Nov, 2020 at 5:54 AM
Email Account setup on iPads for submitting SmartFlow Tickets
This document will walk you through setting up your iPad Mail app. Once the Mail app is setup you will be able to submit Bug Tickets through SmartFlow. We...
Tue, 15 Mar, 2022 at 12:30 PM
How to set up an Apple ID?
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services, and will enable your iPads to share Notes ( you can find out more about this HERE and HERE)....
Tue, 30 Apr, 2019 at 6:05 AM
How to update iOS on iPad?
You can update your touch iPad to the latest version of iOS wirelessly*. On the other hand, if you can't see the update on your device, you can update ...
Tue, 9 Jul, 2019 at 7:15 AM