How to use your Anesthetic Sheet

Can I regenerate the Anesthetic Sheet for a restored patient?
If you restored a patient from the Archive (more on how to do this - in THIS article), you will not be able to regenerate a previously finalized Anesthetic ...
Fri, 17 Jul, 2020 at 5:30 AM
How can I create an Emergency Anesthetic Sheet template?
Sometimes there is no time to calculate the dosage for a drug that must be administered in an emergency, and it is preferred to have this calculation done a...
Thu, 25 Jun, 2020 at 10:59 AM
Why am I receiving a warning when creating a new Anesthetic Sheet?
This warning pop-up is aimed to prevent the creation of a new Anesthetic Sheet before you make sure that there is no active anesthesia for this patient runn...
Fri, 20 Mar, 2020 at 9:50 AM
I started monitoring anesthesia under the wrong patient - how do I fix this?
While there's no current option to change a patient name (due to the fact that it is a legal document), there are a few workaround options. If you d...
Thu, 3 Oct, 2019 at 6:08 AM
Can I create an Anesthetic Sheet ahead of time?
Yes, you can create the anesthetic sheet for any patient once they are in Smart Flow, and start it later.    NOTE: The Anesthetic Sheet can be created and...
Fri, 20 Sep, 2019 at 10:05 AM
What Anesthetic sheet parameters can't be changed?
After creating a new Smart Flow account, you may notice some predefined parameters required for the anesthesia monitoring. There are eight of them that can ...
Thu, 5 Dec, 2019 at 4:50 AM
What happens if two iPads could be used during the same operation?
Utilization of more than one iPad for the same active (unfinalized) Anesthetic sheet may cause undesirable effects.  One of the most worrisome problems ...
Thu, 10 Aug, 2023 at 3:16 PM
What Patient Information can I find on the Anesthetic Sheet?
We know how important it is for you to see the detailed patient information on the Anesthetic Sheet during the procedure. That's why we expanded the inf...
Fri, 20 Mar, 2020 at 4:47 AM
How do I delete an Anesthetic Sheet / Preoperative templates?
The Anesthetic Sheet can be created, and edited only on the iPad, and cannot be used from the SmartFlow web version. However, if you want to delete an Anest...
Fri, 4 Sep, 2020 at 7:47 AM
How to delete parameters from the Anesthetic Sheet?
When necessary, it is possible to remove one or more parameters from the Anesthetic Sheet. To do this, open required Anesthetic Sheet and enter the Editing ...
Thu, 29 Aug, 2019 at 4:55 AM