How to use your Anesthetic Sheet

How to add Notes to the Anesthetic Sheet?
There is a possibility to add notes, instructions or comments when using an Anesthetic Sheet. As always, you can add a note to a specific treatment paramete...
Thu, 16 Jan, 2020 at 7:58 PM
How to have the same parameter used on the Flowsheet and Anesthesia without double billing?
There will be times that you wish to have similar actions in both the anesthetic sheet and the flowsheet; however, you will only want this to be billed onc...
Thu, 25 Jul, 2019 at 4:12 AM
How can I connect / disconnect my anesthesia monitor to an iPad?
IMPORTANT:  We are not currently connecting any new customers. If you previously linked during the BETA phase of the anesthetic monitor integration...
Tue, 1 Mar, 2022 at 7:54 PM
SmartFlow Anesthetic Sheet - more than meets the eye! How do I start anesthesia?
One of the best things about SmartFlow is its versatility! One example of it is our Anesthetic Sheet. This is a great tool that can be used f...
Wed, 18 Mar, 2020 at 11:04 AM
How do I add more time to the Anesthetic Sheet?
If you need to add extra anesthesia time for an active Anesthetic Sheet, please click on the arrow button > on the top bar of the screen: Once the ...
Mon, 28 Oct, 2019 at 11:41 AM
Can I go back in time on the Anesthetic Sheet to enter vitals?
On the right-hand side of the anesthetic sheet, there are monitoring parameters, which can be customized. You are able to record the patient's vitals as...
Mon, 28 Oct, 2019 at 11:48 AM
Why do the emergency drugs get saved in my Anesthetic PDF?
For your convenience, all emergency drugs can be saved to the same PDF as your Anesthetic sheet (please find more details on how to include this page to the...
Wed, 1 Jul, 2020 at 11:16 AM
How do I change the parameters on the Anesthetic Sheet?
You can add, edit, or remove any parameters and medications from the Anesthetic Sheet to suit your clinic needs.    For this, create the Anesthetic Sheet ...
Tue, 22 Oct, 2019 at 5:11 AM
How do I create and save an Anesthetic Sheet Template?
If you commonly use the same fluids, premed, and induction medications, it would be convenient to save this information as a template.  For this, please...
Tue, 17 Nov, 2020 at 1:03 PM
Can I change frequency of medication on the Anesthetic Sheet?
Unfortunately, there is currently no way to set up a highlighting frequency for medications on the Anesthetic Sheet, as you normally do on the Flowsheet (e....
Tue, 24 Mar, 2020 at 1:18 PM