Patient Info

Where do I add critical alerts about patients?
To add an important note about a patient (ie "Seizures" or "Allergic to Cephalexin"), use the Critical Notes section of the patient in...
Tue, 16 Jan, 2018 at 9:41 PM
Quick Patient Creation
Learn how to quickly create a patient and use the patient info screen by watching the video below: A detailed overview of all the Patien...
Thu, 29 Nov, 2018 at 9:47 AM
Archive: How to restore patient records?
You can restore your patients anytime and all PDF documents will remain available forever! They can be found in your "Archive". To acce...
Wed, 14 Feb, 2018 at 4:49 AM
How Templates are Organized
When naming a template it is important to keep in mind how they will be arranged for easy accessibility.  The current arrangement order for save...
Sun, 24 Dec, 2017 at 10:01 AM
How to Add an IV Catheter to a Patient?
Once you have created a Flow Sheet you will then have the ability to add an IV catheter.  From the iPad: Click on "Edit" to change t...
Sun, 24 Dec, 2017 at 10:03 AM
How to Find Discharged or Deleted Patients
Once a patient has been discharged or deleted you will be able to restore them anytime. You may also choose to download 1 or all 6 of the available PDF do...
Tue, 16 Jan, 2018 at 9:49 PM
How Do I Add In A New Species to Smart Flow?
You can add in additional species by manually entering the species in the 'Species' box in the 'Create New Patient' page from either t...
Thu, 19 Jan, 2017 at 10:28 PM
IV Catheter Locations
Previously you had only 3 options for the location of your catheter. Now, you will still have your previous options of the jugular, cephalic and saphenous, ...
Sun, 24 Dec, 2017 at 10:12 AM
Do I need to enter a weight when creating a patient?
No, you no longer do! Until the update in August, 2017, it was mandatory to enter a patient weight before a patient could be created. Now, you no longer nee...
Fri, 4 Aug, 2017 at 4:45 PM