Patient Info

Where do I add critical alerts about patients?
We completely understand how important is to have specific vital information always to be displayed on the patient's flowsheet. To add such important o...
Tue, 17 Nov, 2020 at 1:01 PM
How do I quickly create a Patient?
We understand that there are some days when the clinic may just be overloaded with work or there is a critically ill patient that needs to be admitted for ...
Thu, 10 Dec, 2020 at 9:59 AM
How to download patient records from the Archive?
You can restore/download your patients at any time and all PDF documents will remain available forever! They can be found in your Archive. To access...
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 5:18 AM
How can I Add an IV Catheter to a Patient?
Once you have created a Flowsheet you will have an ability to add a new IV Catheter for the patient's treatment. This option is available both from t...
Wed, 30 Sep, 2020 at 11:24 AM
How to find and restore Discharged or Deleted Patients?
Once a patient has been discharged or deleted you will be able to restore them anytime. You may also choose to download 1 or all 6 of the available PDF doc...
Tue, 23 Apr, 2019 at 2:49 AM
How do I add in a new species to Smart Flow?
You can add in additional species by manually entering the species in the Species box in the Create New Patient page from either the web or iPad. From ...
Tue, 17 Nov, 2020 at 1:01 PM
Do I need to always enter a weight when creating a patient?
We understand that in certain cases such as emergencies there may be a need to quickly create a patient and start treatment. You may not have time to weigh ...
Wed, 30 Sep, 2020 at 11:24 AM
How to re-admit the patients on my Whiteboard?
You have the ability to create technical patients on your Whiteboard, for example, "Wildlife Ward Check", "Daily Cleaning Room", "I...
Tue, 3 Sep, 2019 at 6:02 AM
How can I add a patient photo to the Patient Information?
If you want to add photos to each patient and make your Whiteboard look like this: Please follow these steps using the SmartFlow iPad application. ...
Tue, 17 Nov, 2020 at 1:02 PM
How to use Copy Text feature?
If you would like to get patient data into the practice management software without having to copy/paste everything manually, try using Copy Text feature wh...
Thu, 3 Oct, 2019 at 11:38 AM