Once a patient has been discharged or deleted you will be able to restore them anytime. You may also choose to download 1 or all 6 of the available PDF documents at any time.
1. Click on the account icon in the top right-hand corner of the Smart Flow web account.
2. From the drop-down menu choose Archive. Here is where you will find a list of all patients that have been discharged or deleted.
3. To search for a certain patient in your Archive menu, click on the search line in the top right-hand corner of the archive page. Here you can enter the patient first name, last name or file number, and click enter:
Once you have found the patient you are looking for, you can:
1. Restore a patient, simply by clicking Restore button next to the appropriate patient. After a while (please notice this process will take some time), the patient will be displayed as active in the flowsheet with all previous records displayed:
NOTE: If, for some reason, you can't restore a patient, please, make several attempts.
2. Also, you can download any of the PDF documents on their own, or all at one time. For this click on the download button and select what records do you need to save: Flowsheet, Medical Records, Notes, Billing, Anesthetic, Anesthetic Record, or Download all. Please find more details on how to download patient records from the Archive HERE.