Forms

Can I delete a partially completed form?
You may sometimes need to delete a partially completed form, for example, if a client changed their mind about consenting to a Surgery part way through comp...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 12:52 PM
How to use forms (forms overview)
Here is a VIDEO where Dr. Ivan clearly demonstrates an overview of how to create & use forms.
Mon, 18 Dec, 2017 at 2:49 AM
How to create forms
The form Properties are accessible on the right-hand side of the Forms page: You can search your list of properties that you wish to add to the ...
Wed, 14 Mar, 2018 at 5:32 PM
Will my Smart Flow forms transfer to ezyVet?
Forms from Smart Flow are transferred to ezyVet upon the discharge of the patient in versions 21.7 or later of the ezyVet platform. You can view which v...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 1:21 PM
How do I delete forms that I no longer use?
You may have created a form that you now wish to delete. This can be done by following these simple steps: Within the 'Settings' & 'F...
Thu, 14 Dec, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Show a form at admission AND within an existing patient
Sometimes, you might want to access a form to create a new patient on your whiteboard, but you might need that form for existing hospitalized patients, too....
Tue, 30 Jan, 2018 at 5:59 PM
Why am I receiving a warning / exclamation mark on my form?
If you are receiving the following notifications, this is likely due to a drop in your internet speed resulting in a saved or published form not managing to...
Tue, 24 Apr, 2018 at 6:53 AM
Why can't I see my form on the Whiteboard or on the Dashboard?
Have you created a new form & are now struggling to find it on the iPad? The reason for this is likely because the 'Show on main screen' f...
Fri, 18 May, 2018 at 10:57 AM
How to copy a Form
When creating a new form, how do I copy an existing form so I don't have to redo everything? Simple! Smart Flow makes it easy to copy from an exist...
Wed, 9 May, 2018 at 2:12 PM