Yes, it is possible to delete partially completed / unfinalized Forms. This can be necessary, for example, if the suggested surgery need to be canceled and the Consent Form was not finalized. For this, please follow the steps below:
NOTE: It also won't be possible to discharge the patient from Smart Flow until their Forms are either deleted or finalized. Finalized forms cannot be deleted.
1. First of all, it's necessary to open the required patient from the iPad and open the Dashboard (by clicking the Dashboard button):
or pinch the screen:
2. Click on the blue icon with pen symbol above Forms:
3. This will open a view of your patient PDF files and forms:
NOTE: Finalized forms will be colored red in the Reports section, while unfinalized will be in blue.
4. Go to the editing mode, by clicking pencil icon in the upper-right:
5. Then the X button will appear. Tap it to delete the appropriate document:
6. Once done, click the floppy disk icon to exit the editing mode.
We hope you found this information useful!