How can I copy a Form?
Modified on: Thu, 16 Apr, 2020 at 10:05 AM
Creating a new Form, you can easily copy the existing one and then tweak and adjust the information that you want, without having to create a Form from scratch. To do this:
1. Go to your clinic's SmartFlow web account > Settings > Forms, and then click New Form button:
2. From the Create Form pop-up, choose the first drop-down menu is called Create from exists form. Simply click on this drop-down menu and select which form you would like to use to create your new form:
3. Edit the Form Title (as you can see SmartFlow automatically generates the title 'Copy of ...'.
4. Then adjust Form properties (please find more detail about available options HERE) and click DONE.
5. You will see in your list of forms you have your original Form and the copy of the one you made! Go ahead and edit your new Form to the specifications you require:
We hope you found this information useful!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.