Set Up Hardware

Questions about setting up hardware for use with Smart Flow for the first time

How can I set up my MDM iPad (Purchased through IDEXX)?
This FAQ is for those who have purchased iPads through IDEXX SmartFlow and are updated through our Device Management software - MDM. If you have purchased i...
Tue, 24 Aug, 2021 at 11:41 AM
How to make IP address static (Microsoft Windows)?
In order to fix the IP address on your Windows PC,  you should always login to the Desktop as Administrator.   Then press Windows button on the keyb...
Thu, 11 Apr, 2019 at 9:56 AM
How to install application or change the settings for the MDM iPad?
When we are talking about MDM iPads it's crucial to know that it's fully managed by the Mobile device management service. We offer remote management...
Fri, 3 Apr, 2020 at 2:22 PM
How to check if iCloud is set up on your iPad?
If you'd like to make sure that iCloud is set up properly on your iPad (for example, to use Find iPhone option) there are a few steps that should be tak...
Tue, 30 Apr, 2019 at 6:00 AM
How to use Find My iPhone option on the web?
If you have a computer handy, you can easily track your missing iPad on the web via www.iCloud.com. It's as easy as following these steps: 1. Go to iCl...
Tue, 30 Apr, 2019 at 5:57 AM
How to check what iOS version is your device on?
To check what iOS version your device (iPad, iPhone or iPod) is on, please go to Settings > General > About: Here you will see the Software Versio...
Tue, 9 Jul, 2019 at 7:14 AM
Why is it crucial to update iOS version along with the SmartFlow App?
As Apple is constantly improving through their new versions, our App should also be up to date so you can enjoy its maximum potential. Upgrading to the late...
Fri, 18 Sep, 2020 at 4:42 AM
How to check the current SmartFlow version and Device ID on an iPad.
This document will explain where you can find the SmartFlow application version and Device id. This information is easily accessible in the SmartFlow iPad a...
Tue, 3 May, 2022 at 3:48 PM
What domains are required for SmartFlow?
This document will explain what domains are required for SmartFlow.  SmartFlow currently uses standard HTTP port of 80 and 443. You will want to verify ...
Fri, 22 Apr, 2022 at 4:20 PM
How do I Uninstall and Reinstall the SmartFlow App on my MDM iPad?
Currently, all iPads running on our MDM system have a policy that does not allow you to uninstall SmartFlow application. Therefore, in cases where you need ...
Tue, 14 Jul, 2020 at 8:02 AM