Cubex

How to ensure Cubex syncing with Smart Flow?
Previously Cubex users had to press a Sync with Cubex button to send medication profiles from Smart Flow to Cubex. Now, the Sync with Cubex button will no ...
Fri, 29 Mar, 2019 at 4:54 PM
I am receiving a Cubex file number error - what should I do?
If you are receiving an error message like the one pictured above, please follow these troubleshooting steps: 1) From within your Smart Flow accoun...
Thu, 20 Sep, 2018 at 11:45 AM
Cubex troubleshooting - check password
An important Smart Flow & Cubex troubleshooting step is checking if the Smart Flow password matches and corresponds with the Cubex password.  All yo...
Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 4:24 PM
PIMS & Cubex: What should I notice about re-billing settings?
Is your PIMS integrated with Cubex? Do you experience problems with items being billed for twice? If so, please read on for some important information regar...
Mon, 8 Jul, 2019 at 5:07 AM
How do I sync medications to Cubex from my anesthetic sheet?
If you have integration with Cubex and would like to transfer medications from your anesthetic sheet to Cubex please follow the instructions below. Whil...
Thu, 7 Mar, 2019 at 8:44 AM
How to enable profile mode in the Cubex cabinet?
Your Workflow Consultant or Customer Success Manager will assist you in getting your Smart Flow and Cubex accounts connected. Once the accounts have been co...
Tue, 23 Apr, 2019 at 4:56 AM
Why can't I use "Sync with Cubex" button on Preoperative page?
If you have Cubex connected but the Sync with Cubex button isn't available, this could simply mean that your settings need to be changed. Generally, ...
Thu, 7 Mar, 2019 at 8:43 AM
What should I be aware of when using ezyVet (as of version 22.8) integrated with Cubex?
Is your ezyVet integrated with Cubex? As of ezyVet 22.8, there is some additional functionality you need to be aware of. There are some changes on the e...
Mon, 8 Jul, 2019 at 4:27 AM
How does billing transitioning from Smart Flow to Cubex work?
If you were using Cubex before our In Cubex toggle appeared, you may have set up your Cubex integration as follows: All items in Cubex are Not Billable, s...
Fri, 19 Jul, 2019 at 12:02 AM