Treatments and Approval

How to tell if a billing item has failed to be sent over to my PIMS/EMR?
If you execute a treatment that is supposed to be billed, e.g., Acepromazine, and it does not reach your PIMS/EMR, you will get a red stripe on the top of y...
Thu, 21 May, 2020 at 8:44 AM
Why am I getting notification about missed treatments ?
The number in the red area next to the patient's image indicates that there are overdue treatments, and this number correlates with the number of missed...
Tue, 20 Aug, 2019 at 11:49 PM
How do I record treatments that don't fall on the hour?
We understand that in clinic treatments are not always due to be completed directly on the hour. In the past we have suggested you record this information i...
Tue, 30 Jul, 2019 at 10:19 AM
How can I mark missed treatments as cancelled in the iPad treatment mode?
In case you occasionally miss/forget to execute the treatment of a certain parameter at the proper time, you have an ability to move the highlighting for th...
Wed, 9 Sep, 2020 at 7:45 AM
How can I move highlighting for the whole parameter's treatment plan in the iPad treatment mode?
Let's imagine you're delayed or there is a need to make some changes to highlighting of a separate parameter to begin at a different time (further c...
Tue, 19 Nov, 2019 at 7:22 AM
How to set/remove cancelled status for a single treatment cell?
When necessary it is possible to exclude any treatment cell from execution, as well as restore it. To do so, open the patient's flowsheet on the iPad an...
Wed, 9 Sep, 2020 at 7:44 AM
How to ensure that changes in flowsheet cells are saved?
Once you make any changes to a flowsheet cell (add initials, vital parameter values, picker list item, etc.) please ensure that your editing is saved by cli...
Wed, 16 Oct, 2019 at 6:21 AM
How to Change Frequency and Move Highlighting for a group of parameters at once?
You can Change Frequency, Move Highlighting, or Delete a group of parameters at once when using Smart Flow on iPad. To do this, open the Editing Mode (tap p...
Thu, 12 Nov, 2020 at 4:27 AM