Treatments and Approval

How to mark that a treatment has been approved by a Doctor (with a signature)?
We recommend creating a new item in the Procedure section on the bottom of the flowsheet and name it Dr. approved, where a Doctor can leave initials when ...
Thu, 11 Jul, 2019 at 8:50 AM
How do I view a flowsheet from another day?
Switching between one day's flowsheet and the flowsheet from a previous or future day is easy!   On the Web Click on the date in the upper right o...
Tue, 23 Jul, 2019 at 5:07 AM
Treatments with Pickers - can I add extra information to them?
We know that sometimes it might be crucially important to add extra information in a parameter cell, so we made this easy to do even if you have parameters...
Tue, 23 Jul, 2019 at 6:15 AM
How do I add a new treatment parameter?
It is possible to add a new treatment to the patient flowsheet from both web and iPad, for this please follow the steps below: From the web Open the fl...
Thu, 26 Mar, 2020 at 5:31 AM
Can medications be tracked according to which doctor ordered them?
Medications are not tracked according to which vet orders them, but you could color-code the cells for specific vets and track info that way.  To do th...
Mon, 8 Jul, 2019 at 7:14 AM
Why does my flowsheet show the wrong date?
If you have created a patient and the flowsheet is showing an incorrect date at the top (e.g. yesterday's date), it is likely due to the fact that your...
Mon, 8 Jul, 2019 at 5:57 AM
How do I create a flowsheet and anesthetic sheet for a patient arriving tomorrow or the next day?
Often if you know you have patients coming in the next day for a procedure, treatment, surgery etc. it can be helpful to create their flowsheets in advanc...
Thu, 29 Nov, 2018 at 9:48 AM
Why is the start time on my flowsheets wrong the day after Daylight Saving Time?
On the day following Daylight Saving Time (DST) you may notice some changes, such as missed hours or two flowsheets with the same date. You will only encoun...
Fri, 30 Oct, 2020 at 4:08 PM
How to set up and use Critical Values for patient monitoring?
Setting up Critical values for each patient can be essential for your patients treatment or life support. Critical values warn you when a monitoring param...
Thu, 21 May, 2020 at 8:42 AM
How do I change treatment frequency?
Treatment frequency is flexible and can be changed according the the patients needs. The frequency can be adjusted for new parameters, or when editing exi...
Mon, 12 Aug, 2019 at 5:34 AM