General

What do the icons in the top navigation bar of the iPad app really do?
To make the most common SmartFlow options easily accessible from the iPad, we gathered them all in the top navigation bar. Please discover more about these ...
Tue, 19 May, 2020 at 7:30 AM
How can I change a Non-fixed Time template into a Fixed one (and vice versa) without changes in the Settings?
If your clinic has already gone live and changes of the general settings may affect any other clinic staff, please follow the steps described below instead ...
Tue, 2 Jul, 2019 at 12:16 PM
How to use Fixed & Non-fixed Time Templates correctly in a clinic with EMR integration?
From the technical point of view Fixed and Non-fixed Time Templates are separate template lists. And for clinics that have an integrated EMR, utilization of...
Wed, 17 Jul, 2019 at 2:18 AM
Why the Fixed Time Template option is disabled for my account?
When you select Patient Arrival option for the All Flowsheets Begin at setting, you can only use non-fixed templates and that is why the setting is grayed o...
Fri, 12 Jul, 2019 at 6:10 AM
What is the difference between Primary and Secondary accounts?
There are two types of accounts your practice could have in SmartFlow and check by going to the Settings > Users: - Primary account is an account tha...
Mon, 7 Dec, 2020 at 5:59 AM
How do I lock editing for a Treatment or Anesthetic Sheet template?
We understand the importance of preventing further editing or deleting your original Templates. Therefore, we have created an option that allows you to Lock...
Tue, 17 Nov, 2020 at 12:59 PM
How can I customize how many decimal places I see?
For your convenience, you can control the precision of the SmartFlow calculations from your account settings. Ask your Manager to set the number of Decimal ...
Tue, 28 Jul, 2020 at 3:50 AM
How do I use bulk actions to manage Templates?
On the Template Settings page, you can delete or lock/unlock editing for multiple Treatment and Anesthetic Templates at once using bulk actions. To do this,...
Tue, 11 Aug, 2020 at 8:31 AM
How can I manage and clean up freetype drop-down Lists?
There are many different drop-down fields (such as Species, Bread, Color, etc.) that you can customize by adding items of your choice. Using these freetype ...
Tue, 17 Nov, 2020 at 12:50 PM