Security

How to Manage your Login Use?
Smart Flow Sheet subscription comes with 3 initial logins. Additional logins can be purchased anytime in groups of three (3).  What is a Login? ...
Wed, 17 Jul, 2019 at 2:35 AM
How to purchase additional logins?
Your SmartFlow subscription plan comes with 3 logins which should be sufficient for a small veterinarian clinic. This means only 3 devices/locations at ...
Fri, 7 Jun, 2019 at 5:21 AM
What does @iPad@ and @Whiteboard@ actually do?
You may have seen the Whiteboard or iPad logged in with the @ipad@ or @whiteboard@ before your Smart Flow email address. What does logging in this way ac...
Wed, 17 Jul, 2019 at 2:37 AM
What is the Enable Security option and when should I use it?
COMING SOON!  We are pleased to announce future changes to Smart Flow Security. Soon, the Enable Security option will be enabled for all active clinics by ...
Wed, 6 Nov, 2019 at 8:37 AM
Why can't I login to the web using the account username and password?
It is likely that your clinic has set up the security feature for your account. In this case, you will need to start logging into your account using the u...
Fri, 23 Nov, 2018 at 3:10 AM
Why does the iPad version have different Security Settings than the desktop?
We understand that log in and out of the iPad for each user is inconvenient and time-consuming. Therefore SmartFlow offers two separate usernames and passw...
Fri, 7 Jun, 2019 at 4:56 AM
Does everyone use their own username and password to log into their iPad?
We recommend utilizing individual logins and passwords to access Smart Flow. This can ensure access limitation to the main clinic's account correspo...
Wed, 29 May, 2019 at 7:27 AM
I can't login to my iPad?
If you find you are having troubles logging into your iPad, then you are probably using an old username and password. Your new iPad username and pas...
Fri, 23 Nov, 2018 at 3:17 AM
How do I change my iPad password?
To reset the iPad password to your Smart Flow account, you should login to the web version of your Smart Flow account as a manager. Then, go to Settings...
Tue, 16 Apr, 2019 at 7:26 AM
Do I have to login with my own username and password to the iPad each time?
No. There is one separate username and password for the iPad. You can be logged in all the time using your iPad login information. You will only u...
Thu, 12 Sep, 2019 at 7:03 AM