Security

Does each staff member have their own login or do we use a generic one for the whole clinic?
With the release of the 'Security Feature' in 2016, each clinic can choose whether all staff has complete access to the account or you can disa...
Sat, 29 Oct, 2016 at 12:24 AM
How to Manage your Login Use
Smart Flow Sheet subscription comes with 3 initial logins. Additional logins can be purchased anytime in groups of three (3).  What is a Login? ...
Thu, 19 Apr, 2018 at 12:19 AM
How to Purchase Additional Logins
Your plan comes with 3 logins (iPad, Whiteboard, and one browser) - sufficient for a small veterinarian clinic. This means only 3 devices/locations at a...
Mon, 18 Jun, 2018 at 6:46 AM
What does @iPad@ and @Whiteboard@ actually do?
You may have seen the Whiteboard or iPad logged in with the @ipad@ or @whiteboard@ before your Smart Flow email address. What does logging in this way ...
Sun, 31 Dec, 2017 at 11:20 PM
Do I have to use the security feature?
No, the security feature is optional.  It is free to use whenever you are ready to implement it. Just make sure it is in the "off" position if ...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 11:51 AM
Why should I use the security feature?
Smart Flow has a security feature that you are able to turn off or on at any time from your settings menu.  To change these setting go to "Sett...
Sun, 31 Dec, 2017 at 11:27 PM
Why can't I login to the web using the account username and password?
It is likely that your clinic has set up the security feature for your account. In this case, you will need to start logging into your account using the u...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Why does the iPad have a different security setting to the desktop?
For the security feature to work properly, we need to have an option for the iPad. We understand that each user logging in and out of the iPad would be t...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:54 PM
Does everyone use their own username and password to log into the iPad?
At present, there is only one login for each of your iPads. Use the email address for your main account login along with this formula: @ipad@e...
Thu, 6 Apr, 2017 at 8:58 AM
I can't login to my iPad?
If you find you are having troubles logging into your iPad, then you are probably using an old username and password. Your new iPad username and pas...
Wed, 17 Jan, 2018 at 12:15 AM