Security

How do I Manage my Login Use?
The SmartFlow Sheet subscription comes with 3 initial logins. Additional logins can be purchased anytime in groups of three (3).  What is a Login?...
Thu, 7 May, 2020 at 9:23 AM
How to purchase additional logins?
Your SmartFlow subscription plan comes with 3 logins which should be sufficient for a small veterinarian clinic. This means only 3 devices/locations at ...
Fri, 7 Jun, 2019 at 5:21 AM
What does @whiteboard@ addendum actually do?
You may have seen the TV Whiteboard logged in with the @whiteboard@ before your SmartFlow email address. What does logging in this way actually do? S...
Thu, 7 May, 2020 at 9:27 AM
Does everyone use their own Username and Password to log into SmartFlow?
We always recommend utilizing individual logins and passwords to access SmartFlow from the web. This can ensure access limitation to the main clinic'...
Tue, 19 May, 2020 at 7:10 AM
How can I login to my clinic's iPad?
If you find you are having trouble logging into your SmartFlow clinic's account from the iPad, then you are probably using an incorrect username or pa...
Tue, 19 May, 2020 at 7:47 AM
How do I prevent people from editing from the iPad?
You can configure your account Settings so that no one can edit templates from the iPad.  This option can be accessed from the web, under Settings sect...
Wed, 17 Jul, 2019 at 2:38 AM
I can't edit treatments from the iPad, how do I fix that?
If you can only execute treatments but not edit them from the iPad, then it is most likely that your clinic chose to disable Editing Mode on iPad: If i...
Wed, 15 Apr, 2020 at 11:08 AM
How do I make sure that our iPads are secure?
There are a number of steps you can follow to ensure that your iPads are secure, e.g. so that clients can't access confidential information within the ...
Tue, 19 May, 2020 at 7:45 AM
How do I reset my SmartFlow password?
From the web Please go to the login page, enter the registered email address, and click on Forgot your password? button: From the iPad While on the...
Wed, 1 Jul, 2020 at 11:17 AM
How does disabling Editing Mode affect the Anesthetic Sheets?
If you have decided to turn off Editing Mode on your Smart Flow account Settings, you will notice that you are not able to edit any patient treatment sheets...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 10:19 AM