Training

Questions about Smart Flow University and adding users for training.

What is SmartFlow University?
Once a clinic has subscribed for SmartFlow, we provide staff training via our SmartFlow University. HERE is a link to access our training courses. The Smar...
Thu, 26 Nov, 2020 at 6:13 AM
How to add a new user account with training.
This document will explain how to add a new user account to SmartFlow, and how to enroll the new user in SmartFlow University training. -The following...
Mon, 11 Apr, 2022 at 4:58 PM
How to Add a New User Without Enrolling in Training?
Below are the steps listed to add a new staff member to Smart Flow without enrolling them in Smart Flow University Training. Please note that to do this...
Fri, 31 May, 2019 at 8:48 AM
Once enrolled in training, how will I know how to start?
Once your clinic has enrolled you for training in Smart Flow University, you should receive an email confirmation as seen below: There is no time l...
Fri, 7 Jun, 2019 at 6:59 AM
How do I change my Smart Flow University password?
In order to change your Smart Flow University password you need to login to your Smart Flow University account and tap on your name in the top right corner:...
Fri, 7 Jun, 2019 at 5:41 AM
How do I check the status of the staff in training?
To check the status of users that are enrolled in training with the Smart Flow University, please follow the steps below:  1. Click on the Settings pane...
Thu, 12 Sep, 2019 at 6:37 AM
How to perform troubleshooting to fix the Smart Flow University video?
Our Smart Flow University is managed by a company specializing in online training programs. If you are having issues accessing a video, we will ask them for...
Mon, 22 Apr, 2019 at 6:02 AM
How can I reset my SmartFlow University password?
If you are having trouble logging into the SmartFlow University (SkyPrep) you can reset your password by clicking HERE and selecting PASSWORD: Enter y...
Thu, 2 Apr, 2020 at 5:52 AM
Why would I set up a unique login for each of my staff?
We know that sometimes it can be a time-consuming process to add each staff member as a separate user with a personal login. In consideration of that fact, ...
Fri, 12 Apr, 2019 at 6:55 AM