Other

Why does a black screen appear when I try to take a picture?
If you try to take a photo of your patient and all you see is a black screen, it means that you need to change iPad settings to allow Smart Flow access your...
Tue, 27 Aug, 2019 at 6:00 AM
How to save / share video from the flowsheet?
When you need to save or share a video that was taken on the patients flowsheet you can do so by following the steps listed below: 1. Using a web ver...
Thu, 5 Mar, 2020 at 4:25 AM
How do I Disable Win + Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10?
Microsoft added a lot of new keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 and sometimes you may want to disable some of them. The most common keyboard shortcuts can be...
Thu, 30 Jan, 2020 at 9:23 AM
Why can't I delete a Flowsheet day?
SmartFlow captures all the information that may be crucial for the medical record. That's why to ensure the preservation of data, we exclude the possibi...
Thu, 22 Oct, 2020 at 12:01 PM
How can I find out that parameter has an attached comment or note?
It's convenient to see the parameter with instructions entered in the comment's section. It's available to view on Web and iPad. When you open...
Tue, 3 Sep, 2019 at 5:09 AM
How can I set the desired number of Flowsheet days for a patient?
To set the desired number of Flowsheet days while creating your patient, please, follow the steps below: From the web From the iPad From the web ...
Wed, 30 Sep, 2020 at 11:20 AM
What are the medication units on the flowsheet?
When you enter a number into a cell for medication on a flowsheet, Smart Flow assumes you mean ml. However, some clinics choose to use the Total mg option o...
Tue, 27 Aug, 2019 at 5:49 AM
What should be done if I need to delete the duplicated 24 hours?
Although it is not possible to delete an extra 24 hours from the patient's Flowsheet (more about it HERE), our support team is available to delete dupli...
Thu, 22 Oct, 2020 at 12:03 PM
How many characters fit on the flowsheet?
There is enough space for about 24-25 characters for the parameters on the Web: The full name of the medication also appears on the flowsheet: O...
Tue, 3 Sep, 2019 at 4:38 AM
How to monitor a Glucose Curve?
To monitor a glucose curve, you will need to enter the blood glucose either more frequently than every hour (to see how to do that, please click HERE) or yo...
Mon, 5 Aug, 2019 at 1:17 AM