Other

How to take a screenshot from your iPad?
When submitting a ticket to report a certain issue, please also provide us with a screenshot from your iPad showing the issue, it would be very helpful f...
Thu, 3 Oct, 2019 at 9:23 AM
How can I delete a Patient?
There are two ways to remove a patient from the SmatFlow Whiteboard: discharge when the treatment is complete or delete completely from SmartFlow regardles...
Wed, 30 Sep, 2020 at 11:21 AM
How to use Smart Flow creatively?
There are a lot of additional creative ways to use the software to help organize your day at Smart Flow. It is possible to create technical patients which m...
Tue, 3 Sep, 2019 at 6:07 AM
Is it possible to go back and change the Medical Record?
At this point, there is no option to change the Medical Record. Treatments in Smart Flow are time-stamped. The time when the treatment is due and the time...
Thu, 3 Oct, 2019 at 6:35 AM
How can I document oxygen therapy?
Unfortunately, there are no specific tools for recording oxygen therapy in SmartFlow, but you can still document it!  Firstly, we recommend creating a ...
Thu, 19 Mar, 2020 at 10:22 AM
Where do I put the referring clinic's / doctor's information?
At this point, there is no specific place in the Patient Info section to put the referring clinic/doctor information, but you can still save any additional...
Wed, 30 Sep, 2020 at 11:20 AM
How do I view Patient's Medical Records?
It's very easy and convenient to view Medical Records for any patient as well as other PDF reports and they're accessible on both, web and iPad vers...
Mon, 26 Aug, 2019 at 6:27 AM
Can I change the Problem List for an existing Patient?
Yes, you can! It is possible to update any patient's information, including Problem List, from both the web and the iPad SmartFlow application. For thi...
Wed, 30 Sep, 2020 at 11:20 AM
What options are there for IV Catheter Locations?
When adding a catheter, it is important to note down where the catheter is located for every patient. Previously you had 3 options only for the location of ...
Tue, 9 Apr, 2019 at 8:08 AM
How to add picture or video to a cell on patient's Flowsheet or Anesthetic Sheet?
There is a great option to add a picture or even a video to any Flowsheet or Anesthetic Sheet cell to demonstrate treatment.  NOTE: The following acti...
Fri, 22 May, 2020 at 5:04 AM