Other

How to take a screenshot from your iPad?
When submitting a ticket to report a certain issue, please also provide us with a screenshot from your iPad showing the issue, it would be very helpful f...
Thu, 3 Oct, 2019 at 9:23 AM
How can I delete patients?
To delete the patient from the web: Go to "Edit patient".... When in the patient info screen click "DELETE&...
Sun, 13 Nov, 2016 at 7:06 PM
Is it possible to go back and change the Medical Record?
At this point, there is no option to change the Medical Record. Treatments in Smart Flow are time-stamped. The time when the treatment is due and the time...
Thu, 3 Oct, 2019 at 6:35 AM
Where should we document oxygen therapy?
We recommend adding it in the "Procedures” section and make it repeat every hour.  In each cell record L/min.
Mon, 29 Aug, 2016 at 10:00 AM
Where do I put the referring clinic's / doctor's information?
At this point, there is no specific place in the Patient Info section to put the referring clinic/doctor information, but there are a couple of options tha...
Tue, 15 Oct, 2019 at 8:23 AM
How do I view Patient's Medical Records?
It's very easy and convenient to view Medical Records for any patient as well as other PDF reports and they're accessible on both, web and iPad ve...
Mon, 26 Aug, 2019 at 6:27 AM
Can I change the Problem List for an existing Patient?
Yes, you can! It is possible to update any patient's information, including Problem List, from both the Web and the iPad Smart Flow application. For t...
Fri, 30 Aug, 2019 at 12:27 AM
Is it possible to use emojis to complete treatments in Smart Flow?
There is a great opportunity for you to use emojis in order to complete treatments on the iPad. Once an emoji has been used on the iPad it will up...
Wed, 21 Aug, 2019 at 8:22 AM
What options are there for IV Catheter Locations?
When adding a catheter, it is important to note down where the catheter is located for every patient. Previously you had 3 options only for the location of ...
Tue, 9 Apr, 2019 at 8:08 AM
Capturing video and pictures - Video Tutorial
Recording videos or taking photos can be done with any cell. Cells with media attached will show a camera icon. This is great for documenting a neurolog...
Mon, 12 Aug, 2019 at 6:53 AM