Other

Take a screenshot from your iPad
Please send a screenshot from your iPad showing this issue. Here are the instructions: You can capture the screen on your iOS device using the Slee...
Tue, 25 Jul, 2017 at 5:22 PM
How can I delete patients?
To delete the patient from the web: Go to "Edit patient".... When in the patient info screen click "DELETE&...
Sun, 13 Nov, 2016 at 7:06 PM
Is it possible to go back and change the medical record?
In short, the answer is NO.  Treatments in Smart Flow are time-stamped.  The time a treatment is due and the time it was completed are both recorded in...
Fri, 16 Sep, 2016 at 6:29 AM
Where should we document oxygen therapy?
We recommend adding it in the "Procedures” section and make it repeat every hour.  In each cell record L/min.
Mon, 29 Aug, 2016 at 10:00 AM
Where do I put the referring clinic's information?
While there is not a specific place in the patient info screen to put the referring clinic/Dr's information, there are a couple of options to fit it ...
Mon, 29 Aug, 2016 at 10:22 AM
How do I view my Patient Medical Records?
To see how to download patient medical records please watch THIS video. For more information about how to manage your patient discharge documents, p...
Tue, 16 Jan, 2018 at 10:51 AM
Can you change the problem list from the web version?
Yes, you can!  Click on the "Edit Patient" button to the right of the flow sheet: Then, you can add up to 4 options to the problem...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 1:07 PM
Did you know you can use emoji's to complete treatments in Smart Flow?
There is a great opportunity for you to use emoji's in order to complete treatments on the iPad. Once an emoji has be...
Tue, 20 Sep, 2016 at 5:12 AM
Capturing video and pictures - Video Tutorial
Recording videos or taking photos can be done with any cell. Cells with media attached will show a camera icon. This is great for documenting a neurol...
Mon, 7 Nov, 2016 at 12:13 AM
Why do I just see black when I am trying to take a picture?
If you are trying to take a photo and all that comes up is a black box: You need to change your iPad settings to allow Smart Flow access to your came...
Mon, 7 Mar, 2016 at 7:35 PM