Task/Notes

How do I write a note to give more detailed instructions?
In each parameter on the flow sheet, users have the ability to write notes that will appear when users are entering a value. For instance, if you wo...
Fri, 16 Sep, 2016 at 6:19 AM
How do I View Notes on the Flowsheet and Medical Records?
Due to space limitations with the cells on the flow sheet, only the first few characters of any note that is written are visible.  To view the full note o...
Sat, 11 Feb, 2017 at 2:28 AM
What is the Task tab on the right hand side of my iPad screen?
The task tab is a great feature you can use to visually keep track of treatments that do not have a scheduled time but must be completed at some point d...
Sat, 27 Jan, 2018 at 1:54 PM
How to use Smart Flow notes - video
'Post-it' notes are a thing of past with our notes section. To see how to enter a note and highlight a box watch the tutorial here: ...
Sun, 6 Nov, 2016 at 1:31 AM
The many ways to use tech and nursing notes in Smart Flow - Video
See the ways you can use Smart Flow's tech and nursing notes feature:
Sun, 6 Nov, 2016 at 1:59 AM
How do I delete a task?
Deleting a task is easy. To delete a task from the iPad please follow these steps: 1) Enter editing mode from the patients...
Sat, 3 Sep, 2016 at 1:44 AM
Checklist Function
Using the Checklist function you have the ability to create a subtasks list under each main task.  To add a new item to your task checklist, please, fol...
Fri, 23 Dec, 2016 at 9:37 AM
Task Whiteboard
If you are admitting a patient into the hospital for procedure that doesn't require a flowsheet, for example surgery, you can use a task based check...
Thu, 24 Nov, 2016 at 6:38 PM
Can I bill for a task?
You can set tasks to be billable or not, depending on your individual requirements. Below is a screenshot of some tasks from the whiteboard - the bil...
Mon, 22 Jan, 2018 at 6:25 AM