Fluids/CRI

How do I add multiple medications to CRI?
To add multiple medications such as MLK or FLK - create a new fluid type in the "fluid" section:  Then click &quo...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:31 PM
How do we calculate fluid rates?
As part of our software, we automatically calculate fluid rates for you based on the patient weight you enter in when you add a patient to the software. P...
Wed, 15 Aug, 2018 at 3:08 PM
Do only certain items trigger the alerts for missed treatments?
CRIs and Fluids do not trigger the alarm and notifications, otherwise they would beep every hour and there would be no separate notification for anything....
Mon, 29 Aug, 2016 at 10:00 AM
How can I set a range for the dose of CRI's?
When a patient is on a CRI you have the ability to select the units per hour you would like given. We have been approached by multiple users that like to ...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:32 PM
How do I delete an IV catheter?
To delete an IV catheter from the web: Click on the "IV Catheter" tab on the patient's flow sheet. The IV Cathe...
Sun, 13 Nov, 2016 at 11:28 PM
Where do I enter bag number so we know when we've hung a new bag?
Consider creating an item in the procedure section “Bag#.” You can indicate the number every time you add a new one. You can also make it an item that is...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:33 PM
Is there a spot to put a second IV catheter?
At this time, there is only the option to enter one IV catheter at once.  If you have multiple catheters to enter, we suggest the following: since most ca...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Adding a CRI to your Smart Flow Treatment Sheet Video
The Constant Rate Infusions is a function of the medication calculator, to see how it's done watch the CRI video listed below.
Sat, 5 Nov, 2016 at 11:53 PM
Why won't my fluid line show up as a Whiteboard Alert?
Because the fluid check is automatically highlighted for every hour, this creates a lot of missed treatments for clinics that don't find this to be a...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:35 PM
Constant Rate Infusion Video
If you use CRIs in your practice, then this handy video will show you how to set it up and run then through your Smart Flow software.  Liquid die...
Thu, 19 Jul, 2018 at 6:46 AM