It is pretty easy to delete an IV Catheter both from the Web and iPad.
From the Web
1. Click on the IV Catheter tab to the right of patient's flowsheet:
2. Right after that, the IV Catheter window will pop up. Click on the X icon next to the size and length options to delete the values, and then Done:
3. A new window will pop up to alert you that you are removing an IV Catheter. Click on Remove to confirm:
From the iPad
1. Open the Editing Mode by tapping on the pencil-like icon in the upper right corner of the patient's flowsheet:
2. Then, tap additional options button (...) to open the Menu and choose IV Catheter tab:
3. After that, the IV Catheter window will pop up. Tap on the X next to both size and length options and then hit Save:
4. A new window will pop up to confirm if you do want to delete the IV Catheter. Tap Remove:
We hope you found this information useful!