IDEXX ezyVet

What are recommended ezyVet and SmartFlow settings for the Onboarding period?
To achieve optimal use with SmartFlow & ezyVet integration, we recommend to set up the following settings as default: From the ezyVet side, you wi...
Wed, 10 Jun, 2020 at 6:43 AM
Will my Smart Flow forms transfer to ezyVet?
Yes! The forms will transfer to ezyVet, however, please be aware that it might not be supported by the older versions of ezyVet, so make sure you're upd...
Wed, 4 Sep, 2019 at 10:43 AM
Why is fluid / medication parameter synchronized from Smart Flow to ezyVet with a zero quantity?
Sometimes it can happen that after adding a fluid / medication parameter with a non-zero amount, it is synchronized with ezyVet with the zero quantity. This...
Fri, 30 Aug, 2019 at 7:42 AM
What are the requirements for entering ezyVet Monitoring Parameters?
Some of the parameters need to be entered in a specific way for ezyVet to recognize them as belonging to correct sections. In case the parameters are not e...
Tue, 24 Oct, 2023 at 4:25 PM
How to add a Doctor to the Doctor on Duty list?
If you wish to add a Doctor, just visit a patient's page, click Edit patient, and then manually type a new vet name into Doctor on Duty field: To ...
Wed, 4 Sep, 2019 at 9:41 AM
How can I prepare my existing SmartFlow account for ezyVet integration?
If you already using your SmartFlow account and want to connect it with ezyVet, please take a look at the following steps to prepare for your integration s...
Thu, 22 Oct, 2020 at 7:57 AM
How can I set up ezyVet - SmartFlow integration?
In order to set up the connection between Smart Flow and ezyVet, first you will need to obtain the API key from SmartFlow side. For this, please follow THES...
Tue, 13 Jun, 2023 at 7:40 PM
What does SmartFlow - ezyVet integration include?
We hope you found this information useful!
Wed, 25 Mar, 2020 at 11:32 AM
How to delete ezyVet inventory items from SmartFlow?
You can delete ezyVet inventory items from the SmartFlow parameters list, in two ways: 1. By deleting an item from ezyVet and re-syncing your inventory...
Tue, 25 Feb, 2020 at 10:30 AM
Why can't I push a patient from ezyVet into Smart Flow?
There are a few reasons why you may not be able to move your patient from ezyVet to Smart Flow: 1. Please be sure that you have selected Case Owner in ...
Thu, 31 Oct, 2019 at 11:18 AM