ezyVet

Ezyvet and Smart Flow Settings (for onboarding)
When using Smart Flow integration with Ezyvet there are a few settings that we recommend to achieve optimal use between the two.  Here are the recommend...
Mon, 1 Jan, 2018 at 1:41 AM
ezyVet Monitoring Parameters
When setting up your monitoring parameters in Smart Flow, there are a few that you need to make sure are entered in a specific way for them to transfer ove...
Thu, 19 Jul, 2018 at 12:10 PM
How do I add a doctor`s name to the "Doctor on duty" drop down list?
If you wish to add a Doctor just visit a patient's page, click "Edit patient", and then manually type a new vet name into "Doctor on Dut...
Wed, 3 Oct, 2018 at 9:23 AM
Using Smart Flow before ezyVet - Video
To see how setting up Smart Flow before ezyVet works, watch the video here. This detailed video goes through inventory management, templates, and integrat...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:42 PM
ezyVet API and Inventory Connect to Smart Flow - Video
Tue, 1 Mar, 2016 at 12:00 AM
Smart Flow and ezyVet integration - video
Tue, 1 Mar, 2016 at 12:01 AM
How to delete ezyVet inventory items
You can delete ezyVet items by taking them off the Smart Flow list. This can be done in two ways. 1. By deleting the item from ezyVet and re-synci...
Fri, 16 Sep, 2016 at 8:12 AM
Upgrading your account now that you have ezyVet (current customers)
Upgrading your account now that you have ezyVet - an exciting step towards maintaining excellent medical records and capturing charges!     I...
Wed, 6 Dec, 2017 at 2:25 PM
Why I cannot push a patient from EzyVet to SmartFlow?
There are a few reasons why you may not be able to move your patient from EzyVet to SmartFlow: 1. Please be sure that you have selected "Case O...
Mon, 1 Jan, 2018 at 2:37 AM
How to check on Events coming from Smart Flow to Ezyvet
If your clinic is integrated with Ezyvet but, you are having problems with billing events or procedure items not coming over to Ezyvet from Smart Flow you c...
Wed, 31 Oct, 2018 at 6:58 PM