Templates

How to create Boarding Whiteboard for the Fixed Time Templates?
When setting up your Smart Flow account, you must choose between fixed and non-fixed template modes (you can learn more about the difference between these t...
Mon, 1 Jul, 2019 at 2:05 AM
Why is my highlighting not staying when I add 24 hours?
When the clinic has set Fixed Templates to NO (check on the web Settings > General), as well as you use the Non-Fixed Time Template, you may find that wh...
Thu, 20 Jun, 2019 at 7:17 AM
How to admit a patient when using the Fixed Time mode Boarding Whiteboard?
When using the Fixed Time Boarding Whiteboard feature to add a new patient, you must make sure to do the following. If your clinic is set to Non-Fixed T...
Fri, 21 Aug, 2020 at 3:44 AM
Why do I receive a pop-up asking if I want to Save as Template?
When you repeatedly open & change the same flowsheet template (even with different patients), Smart Flow makes the helpful suggestion that you might wan...
Mon, 1 Jul, 2019 at 7:48 AM
Is there a way to input a set dose for medications and have it Saved as a Template?
When you add and save any medication on the flowsheet, the medication will be saved with the dosage you entered, both on a template or on an anesthetic shee...
Mon, 1 Jul, 2019 at 8:10 AM
Is there a way to change the default frequency of a parameter?
When parameter is added to the flowsheet for the first time, the selected frequency is set as a default value.  You are able to change the default frequenc...
Wed, 3 Jul, 2019 at 3:53 AM
How do I save Workflow only Templates?
It is possible to save an empty template as Workflow only so that later, you can add this Workflow to a patient's treatment. This is useful for things s...
Thu, 30 Jan, 2020 at 6:55 AM
How do I add/merge treatments from different Templates?
From now on, you are able to Add Treatments to a current flowsheet from any other template. It is useful to create add-on templates with a list of specific ...
Wed, 18 Mar, 2020 at 10:57 AM
How to switch between different flowsheet days?
We understand that sometimes it is crucial to go to the patient's specific flowsheet as quick as possible, especially when there are many days of hospit...
Tue, 24 Sep, 2019 at 9:46 AM
Can the highlights manually added to a flowsheet be saved in a template?
In case you have manually added some highlights to a flowsheet (not through the parameter properties, but manually tapping on a cell in the Edit mode), when...
Fri, 17 Apr, 2020 at 8:00 AM