Parameters

How do I add/delete options in the Dropdown, Picker List and Group parameters?
In order to add or delete options to any parameter with the Dropdown, Picker List or Group type, go to the account settings from the Web (you can have a loo...
Thu, 30 Jan, 2020 at 7:38 AM
How can I change the order in which parameters appear?
When entering a new parameter, it always gets added to the bottom of the section that you are adding it to (eg. Monitoring), except rare cases when you ...
Thu, 26 Mar, 2020 at 4:51 AM
How do I change the section / category a parameter is in?
As you know, SmartFlow has several sections for parameters: Agent, Monitoring, Activity, Fluid, Procedure, and Medication. However, for your convenience, a...
Mon, 2 Mar, 2020 at 11:05 AM
How do I add new or delete inventory parameter while using SmartFlow?
Adding or removing additional inventory in SmartFlow can be done in just a matter of minutes by following the instructions below. It can either be done dir...
Thu, 30 Jan, 2020 at 6:53 AM
How to restore accidentally deleted dietary parameters?
Have you accidentally deleted one of your dietary parameters? Fear not! It is possible to restore a deleted parameter, so do not worry, we are here to he...
Tue, 11 Jun, 2019 at 7:11 AM
How do I edit a parameter (medication concentration, procedure name, etc.)?
There are many reasons why you may need to change information for one of the parameters entered into Smart Flow: You have accidentally misspelled the n...
Tue, 2 Jul, 2019 at 9:02 AM
Why is it better to put the concentration before the medication name?
Considering the size of an iPad screen, parameter names are often get shortened in order to fit them on the flowsheet. Usually, the name of procedures, acti...
Wed, 3 Jul, 2019 at 3:55 AM
Why do we need Treatment and Editing modes for the Flowsheet on the iPad?
Using the Flowsheet on the iPad you may notice that unlike the web version there are two modes available - Treatment and Editing. This is very useful since...
Mon, 20 May, 2019 at 6:06 AM
Parameter's Picker Type is suddenly switched to initials while executing. How can I fix this?
If your parameter's picker suddenly switches to the initials picker, there are a few steps to help fix this. This may occasionally occur through the iP...
Mon, 20 May, 2019 at 6:47 AM
Will pre-op and intra-op meds from the Anesthetic Sheet show on the Flowsheet?
No, to avoid displaying too many parameters for the patient, the anesthetic charts and flowsheets are not linked. However, if it is required, you could add ...
Fri, 7 Jun, 2019 at 4:58 AM