Parameters

Can I delete an Item from the Drop Down Menu?
The answer to that questions is Yes!  To delete templates and other items that appear in the drop-down menu, slide your finger to the left while touchi...
Sat, 22 Sep, 2018 at 6:33 AM
How do I edit a parameter?
You can now edit a parameter to customize it completely to your practice!  In this example, we will add "None" as an option in the drop-down lis...
Tue, 16 Jan, 2018 at 10:04 PM
Can I change the order in which the parameters appear?
When entering a new parameter, it always gets added to the bottom of the section (ie Monitoring) that you are adding it to, except rare cases when you...
Tue, 26 Dec, 2017 at 2:54 PM
How do I change the section or category a parameter is in?
Please note: Up until now, parameters have been in only one section. This means that up until now you had to have multiple parameters with the same name ...
Fri, 31 Aug, 2018 at 7:57 AM
How do I edit or add to my parameters?
The addition or editing of inventory / parameters can be done as you go, or ahead of time through the 'Settings' menu.   Please watch the foll...
Wed, 14 Feb, 2018 at 5:50 AM
Restoring Dietary Parameters
Have you accidentally deleted one of your dietary parameters? Fear not! Please submit a support ticket, including full details of the deleted parame...
Fri, 1 Jun, 2018 at 11:40 AM
Reorder Parameters Video
Mon, 29 Feb, 2016 at 11:34 PM
How do I edit a parameter? (medication concentration, procedure name, etc.)
There are many reasons why you may need to change information for one of the parameters entered into Smart Flow: If you've accidentally misspel...
Sun, 31 Dec, 2017 at 6:39 PM
Why should we put the concentration before the name of the medication?
Due to the limited amount of space on the iPad, the name of medications get shortened, cutting off some information.  When entering inventory items into Sm...
Sun, 31 Dec, 2017 at 6:44 PM
OBSOLETE - Editing/updating Existing Parameters (Capitalization)
This article was made irrelevant due to a change in our system that will now allow you to easily modify a parameter's capitalization as you would...
Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 11:52 AM