If your parameter's picker suddenly switches to the initials picker, there are a few steps to help fix this. This may occasionally occur through the iPad.
1. Turn off the Smart Flow app on the iPad by closing the app and then swiping up to clear it from the open apps (follow the 2nd step).
2. Login into to the Smart Flow web application as an administrator > go to the Settings > Parameters page > find the parameter that has the incorrect picker > click the edit button (pencil icon):
3. If the Picker type shown is not the one you want, then change the picker type and press Update. Please make sure you do NOT apply changes to all patients.
4. If the Picker type is correct, please try to reset the picker option and press Update. Again, in the next popup, you do NOT want to apply changes to all patients.
5. Try to sync one of the iPads to see if you have the correct picker now.