There are many reasons why you may need to change information for one of the parameters entered into Smart Flow:
- If you've accidentally misspelled the name of an item while entering it on the iPad
- To fix capitalization click here to see how.
- The concentration of a drug was entered incorrectly
- You would like to change the category of an item - ex. changing "Blood Pressure" from a procedure to monitoring, see How do I change the section or category a parameter is in?
- You need to add a value to a parameter's drop-down list
- Turn billing ON or OFF
- Any other reason that a parameter may need to be changed
Go to the account's settings from the Web; however, please note that only users with the designation "Manager" will be able to access these settings.
Once in settings, click "Parameters" from the column on the left-hand side. You will then see all items available for use.
If you "double click" on the name of an item, a new window will pop up where you can edit and make changes to the item.
Click on "Update" to save these changes.
You will then see a window for Update Active Flowsheets. When applying changes to the parameter on Settings / Parameters it will ALWAYS be applied both to the existing and new patients.
If you'd like to view a video on creating and editing parameters, you can find one HERE.