Hardware

Questions about hardware use with Smart Flow

Can I use my tablet instead of an iPad?
While you can use your tablet instead of an iPad, the only version that can be accessed this way is the Web version. There is no app available for Android t...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:48 PM
Can I use Smart Flow on my phone?
  The Web version of the Flow Sheets and Whiteboard can be viewed on any tablet or smartphone however, phones offer a very limited ability for making...
Sat, 5 Nov, 2016 at 12:39 AM
Does my clinic need to have internet access in order to use Smart Flow Sheet?
Smart Flow Sheet is a cloud-based product, which means that it does require an internet connection most of the time to have full functionality.  On ...
Thu, 8 Sep, 2016 at 8:57 AM
How many iPads do we need for our hospital?
This depends on the size of your hospital. The use of iPads to record treatments is convenient because you can take it with you to use patient-side. For sma...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Which browser is the best?
There are many browsers that users have access to such as Firefox, Explorer, and Google Chrome. We have done some research, and the newest update for Goog...
Fri, 29 Dec, 2017 at 8:36 AM
What hardware and software requirements do I need to start with Smart Flow?
The only software required to run Smart Flow, is the FREE app downloaded from the App Store.   For hardware, you'll require one or more iPads ...
Sun, 2 Jul, 2017 at 11:52 PM
The camera on my iPad isn't working, what do I do?
If you are finding that the camera on your iPad isn't working within the flow sheet, try using it outside of the app, to determine if it's Smart...
Fri, 29 Dec, 2017 at 9:32 AM
Syncing your iPad by preventing sleep mode
I'm sorry - this article no longer exists! Please click HERE to be re-directed to the article you are looking for!
Fri, 1 Jun, 2018 at 7:07 AM
How do I use Smart Flow with a touch screen TV?
We do not recommend using Smart Flow on Smart TVs, however, a touch screen setup has been used in some of our customers' clinics. We have not tested ...
Fri, 16 Sep, 2016 at 6:50 AM
How do I use Chromecast to cast to two different TVs from one computer?
In order to display webpages from one computer to two separate TVs, you will first need to have one Chromecast device set up on each TV. Next, you will nee...
Wed, 25 Jul, 2018 at 3:41 AM