General Information

Can I control whether records are sent to my EMR or not?
If you have an integrated EMR and Smart Flow combination, you have the convenient option of having your flowsheets, medical and inventory records to go dir...
Fri, 9 Aug, 2019 at 7:55 AM
Are you integrated with any Practice Management Systems?
Smart Flow is integrated with several EMRs (Electronic Medical Records) and has various levels of integration with each software system, to see a full list...
Wed, 21 Aug, 2019 at 9:20 AM
How can I delete inventory parameters integrated with PIMS?
To delete inventory parameters, please open your manager's SmartFlow web account > Settings > Parameters: 1. Unmap the inventory items from ...
Thu, 13 Feb, 2020 at 9:57 AM
How to perform backward mapping?
As you know the mapping procedure is performed to connect the uploaded EMR parameters with Smart Flow, by giving a unique Display Name to the parameters  th...
Tue, 23 Apr, 2019 at 2:06 AM
Can the patient information be automatically transferred from PIMS to SmartFlow?
The only way patient information can be automatically transferred from your Practice Management System (PIMS) to SmartFlow is by direct integration. What p...
Fri, 20 Nov, 2020 at 9:49 AM
How to add a patient via Onward Vet?
To send a patient from Onward Vet to SmartFlow you will need to be logged into your Onward Vet account and then: 1. Click on Patient Visit from the dro...
Thu, 26 Mar, 2020 at 6:33 AM
How can I prepare my existing integration for automatic billing feature?
Upgrading your integration to include billing is an exciting step towards eliminating missed charges! If you are an existing customer and your PIMS offers ...
Thu, 22 Oct, 2020 at 7:56 AM
Patient creation and Integration with CiderHouse Vet - Video
We hope you found this information useful!
Thu, 28 May, 2020 at 2:08 PM
How to perform billing without integration with EMR?
It is helpful to create and then add Billing as a procedure on your flowsheet templates. Set them for the times your financial coordinator or billing techn...
Fri, 16 Aug, 2019 at 7:16 AM
How to find your API key?
The first step in connecting your practice software (EMR) and Smart Flow is to set up the API key to be able to transfer over your inventory. First, go to...
Thu, 28 Nov, 2019 at 8:27 AM