General Information

Can I control whether records are sent to my EMR or not?
If you have an integrated EMR and Smart Flow combination, you have the convenient option of having your flow sheets, medical and inventory records go dir...
Mon, 5 Dec, 2016 at 6:42 AM
Are you integrated with any Practice Management Systems?
The answer to that question is Yes!  Smart Flow is integrated with several Practice Management Systems or EMRs (Electronic Medical Records) and m...
Sat, 29 Oct, 2016 at 8:49 PM
Can the patient information be automatically transferred from our clinic software to the flow sheet?
The only way currently for patient information to be automatically transferred from your Practice Management Software to Smart Flow, is by direct integra...
Sat, 29 Oct, 2016 at 8:55 PM
Editing your inventory when integrated with your EMR - video
Mon, 29 Feb, 2016 at 11:40 PM
Adding a patient from Onward Vet
To send a patient from Onward Vet to Smart Flow first, sign into your Onward Vet account.  Click on 'Patient Visit' then search for your pati...
Wed, 31 Aug, 2016 at 10:19 AM
Upgrading your integration to include Billing (existing customers)
Upgrading your integration to include billing - an exciting step towards eliminating missed charges!     If you are an existing customer and your ...
Sun, 24 Dec, 2017 at 8:33 PM
Open VPMS Inventory Set Up
To sync inventory from Open VPMS, support their project here so they can develop this!
Wed, 7 Feb, 2018 at 6:37 PM
Patient creation and Integration with CiderHouse Vet - Video
Mon, 29 Feb, 2016 at 10:27 PM
How do I do billing if my EMR is not integrated?
It is helpful to include billing as a procedure on your flowsheet templates. Set them for the times your financial coordinator or billing technician wou...
Sun, 24 Dec, 2017 at 8:35 PM
How to find your API key?
The first steps in connecting your practice software (EMR) and Smart Flow is to set up the API key and the transfer over your inventory. First, go to ...
Mon, 5 Dec, 2016 at 6:37 AM