Treatments and Approval

How do I add a new day on Smart Flow?
In order to add a new day on the iPad:  Switch to "Editing mode"  click on the "Menu" button".  Click "Add 24 hours"...
Thu, 18 Jan, 2018 at 10:18 PM
How do I complete treatments?
Please watch THIS video for an overview of how to complete patient treatments on the web & iPad. You may also find the following documents helpful: ...
Thu, 18 Jan, 2018 at 6:46 AM
How do I change critical parameters?
In every flow sheet, you are able to select critical parameters for each monitoring selection (such as temperature or heart rate). To enter critical para...
Fri, 26 Jan, 2018 at 5:04 AM
How do I change the frequency so that the treatment only occurs once?
When adding procedures to our flowsheet, such as blood work or radiographs, we only would like those to alert for the one time they are due. They often s...
Sat, 5 Nov, 2016 at 12:55 AM
Can I add treatments or notes more often than every hour?
Yes.   Although the cells are set for each hour of treatment, allowing 24 hours to be viewed per flow sheet, each cell can hold multiple notes as ...
Mon, 29 Aug, 2016 at 9:43 AM
How do I edit treatments and other functions on my Flow Sheet through the Website?
While the website doesn't have the 2 modes that the iPad provides (Treatment Mode and Editing Mode), the ability to edit your Flow Sheet is still ava...
Fri, 7 Sep, 2018 at 4:59 AM
How do I discontinue or delete a prescribed medication or parameter?
Discontinuing medications is only available if the medication has been GIVEN on that day's flow sheet. Deleting medications is on...
Mon, 29 Aug, 2016 at 9:57 AM
How to I enable a medication or parameter that has been discontinued?
To find out how to discontinue an item, click here. To re-instate the item or medication, follow the steps below: On the iPad in Editing mode, ...
Mon, 29 Aug, 2016 at 9:57 AM
What do the circles next to the treatments mean when I am in the edit mode?
The circles allow you to change a group of activities, medications or procedures to start at a different time; change their frequency; or delete them (i...
Fri, 2 Feb, 2018 at 11:15 AM
Can we change the name of a treatment after it has been added to the flow sheet?
For example, a patient that was admitted last night and received a liter bolus of Norm-R and was then switched to LRS. “PLA” was on the template, and that...
Mon, 29 Aug, 2016 at 10:02 AM