Discharge

Do I have to wait until the patient is discharged to export the PDF files?
There is no need to wait for a patient to be discharged, PDF documents can be downloaded or emailed at any time during patient's treatment.  From...
Mon, 9 Sep, 2019 at 4:51 AM
What to do if I can't export the flowsheet pdf?
If you are having troubles exporting patient's flowsheet pdf, please follow the steps below:  1. Refresh Smart Flow webpage / Restart Smart Flow i...
Wed, 21 Aug, 2019 at 7:49 AM
Why the inventory, billing or medical records aren't transferring to EMR?
With the integrated Practice Management System or EMR (Electronic Medical Records) patient`s information, including invoicing, medical notes/treatments, pa...
Tue, 3 Sep, 2019 at 7:08 AM
Why can't I discharge a patient?
If not enough information is filled out on the patient info screen, you won't be able to discharge the patient.  Make sure that the highlighted boxes...
Tue, 30 Aug, 2016 at 9:38 AM
How to discharge a patient?
When the patient is ready to check out from the clinic, you can simply discharge him by following the instructions below: From the Web Go to the sid...
Mon, 16 Sep, 2019 at 5:34 AM
How to create a Download Folder in Chrome for managing discharged files?
You can choose a location on your computer where downloads will be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each download: On your computer, ...
Wed, 2 Oct, 2019 at 12:22 PM
Where to view the Anesthetic Record?
Each recorded anesthetic sheet will be gathered in the Anesthetic Records PDF document. This can be viewed anytime from your Smart Flow web account. Before...
Thu, 8 Aug, 2019 at 10:59 AM
What happens to photos after the discharge?
Photos that have been taken and saved in a cell of a patients flowsheet will appear in the Notes PDF section.   Here is a photo that was taken and saved i...
Tue, 3 Sep, 2019 at 3:56 AM
How do I manage my patient discharge documents?
Documents Management: This is a menu within your account settings, which allows you to manage which documents you would like to keep after the patient is d...
Tue, 29 May, 2018 at 5:47 AM
How can Smart Flow assist with managing patient discharge?
Sometimes patients aren't ready when their owners come to pick them up at the discharge time. It often happens when the owner shows up and the patient ...
Wed, 2 Oct, 2019 at 11:21 AM