Discharge

Do I have to wait until the patient is discharged to export the PDF files?
PDF documents can be downloaded or emailed at any time during a patient's stay, there is no need to wait for the patient to be discharged.  To...
Mon, 29 May, 2017 at 9:47 AM
What happens if I can't export the flow sheet?
If you are having trouble exporting the flow sheet, follow the steps below:  1. Restart the app. 2. Press export flow sheet on the iPad to see ...
Thu, 8 Sep, 2016 at 8:54 AM
Why aren't the inventory and medical records being transferred over?
With the integrated EMRs, invoicing and medical notes/treatments are automatically transferred from Smart Flow into the patient's record.  If this is...
Mon, 12 Dec, 2016 at 1:04 AM
Why can't I discharge a patient?
If not enough information is filled out on the patient info screen, you won't be able to discharge the patient.  Make sure that the highlighted boxes...
Tue, 30 Aug, 2016 at 9:38 AM
How do I discharge a patient?
On the Web: On the iPad: You may also find our article about How to Manage your Patient Discharge Documents useful.
Mon, 26 Feb, 2018 at 10:31 AM
How to create a Download Folder in Chrome for organization of discharge files
You can choose a location on your computer where downloads will be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each download: On your computer, o...
Tue, 29 May, 2018 at 5:42 AM
Where to view the Anesthetic Record?
Each recorded anesthetic sheet will be gathered in the Anesthetic Records PDF document. This can be viewed anytime from your Smart Flow web account. Before...
Thu, 14 Mar, 2019 at 10:23 AM
Photos Taken on the Flowsheet, where do they go after discharge?
Photos that have been taken and recorded on a patients flowsheet are available to view in the Notes PDF.  Any photo that has been taken and saved...
Sat, 29 Oct, 2016 at 5:24 PM
How do I manage my patient discharge documents?
Documents Management: This is a menu within your account settings, which allows you to manage which documents you would like to keep after the patient is d...
Tue, 29 May, 2018 at 5:47 AM
Set Downloads folder in Chrome
CHANGE DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS: You can choose a location on your computer where downloads will be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each dow...
Fri, 16 Mar, 2018 at 4:47 PM