Discharge

Do I have to wait until the patient is discharged to export the PDF files?
PDF documents can be downloaded or emailed at any time during a patient's stay, there is no need to wait for the patient to be discharged.  To...
Mon, 29 May, 2017 at 9:47 AM
What happens if I can't export the flow sheet?
If you are having trouble exporting the flow sheet, follow the steps below:  1. Restart the app. 2. Press export flow sheet on the iPad to see ...
Thu, 8 Sep, 2016 at 8:54 AM
Why aren't the inventory and medical records being transferred over?
With the integrated EMRs, invoicing and medical notes/treatments are automatically transferred from Smart Flow into the patient's record.  If this is...
Mon, 12 Dec, 2016 at 1:04 AM
Why can't I discharge a patient?
If not enough information is filled out on the patient info screen, you won't be able to discharge the patient.  Make sure that the highlighted boxes...
Tue, 30 Aug, 2016 at 9:38 AM
Discharging a Patient
Smart Flow will export the medical records in a "zip" file to the Downloads folder of your web browser when you discharge a patient. Find the...
Wed, 31 May, 2017 at 4:46 PM
Discharging a patient by iPad and EMR - video
To see how easy it is to discharge a patient and attach all the pdf records click here. 
Wed, 31 Aug, 2016 at 9:54 AM
How to Create Download Folder in chrome for organization of discharge files
CHANGE DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS: You can choose a location on your computer where downloads will be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each d...
Mon, 17 Oct, 2016 at 9:02 PM
What happens to the Anesthetic Record after Discharge?
When a patient is discharged, the anesthetic sheet record will be included as one of the PDF documents called "Anesthetic Record". ...
Sat, 19 Nov, 2016 at 8:24 PM
Photos Taken on the Flowsheet, where do they go after discharge?
Photos that have been taken and recorded on a patients flowsheet are available to view in the Notes PDF.  Any photo that has been taken and saved...
Sat, 29 Oct, 2016 at 5:24 PM
How do I manage my patient discharge documents?
Documents Management: This is a menu within your account settings, which allows you to manage which documents you would like to keep after the patient is d...
Fri, 15 Dec, 2017 at 2:59 AM