How to use your Anesthetic Sheet

Anesthetic Sheet video overview
Please view the following video to see a demonstration on how the Anesthetic Sheet works: In February 2018 we introduced a new feature pro...
Mon, 12 Feb, 2018 at 9:10 AM
Entering vitals on the Anaesthetic Sheet
The touch screen entry of values on the anesthetic sheet is very helpful and expedites entry. To allow selection of a pattern in which staff was to enter...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Anesthetic Sheet: Can you add a surgery/procedure start finish time?
Yes, anesthetic and surgery times can be separated. You can also pause anesthetic time by pressing the stop button on the anesthetic timer. It will even go ...
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:06 PM
Does the anesthetic sheet have any time restrictions?
Do you perform surgeries which require an anesthetic chart to record for many hours?  Fret not, our anesthetic sheet has no time constraints, ...
Mon, 21 Nov, 2016 at 9:32 PM
On the anesthetic sheet, is there anywhere to fill in the anesthetic agent percentage ?
Isoflurane and other anesthetic agent parameters are listed in the monitoring section of the anesthetic sheet. It can also record as the % of iso is chang...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 1:03 PM
Are monitoring parameters on the Anesthetic Sheet limited to max 240?
Values over 240 for physiologic parameters are adjustable from “Settings” page on the web.
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Is the Anesthetic Sheet available on both the web and iPad?
Currently, Anesthetic sheet is only accessible from the iPad. The finalized version is viewable in your web browser as a downloadable PDF file, but th...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 1:24 PM
How do I create an Anesthetic Sheet?
To create an anesthetic sheet, you must first create a patient, add weight and pick a template. If you enter the first hour of treatments, it will automati...
Fri, 1 Jun, 2018 at 10:10 AM
How do I open the anesthesia sheet from the patient?
You can find the Anesthetic Sheet under "Menu" on the flowsheet:
Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 12:14 PM
How do I add my own monitoring parameters?
To create a parameter in the “Monitoring” section of the anesthetic sheet, firstly go into editing mode: Scroll down and locate the 'Mon...
Mon, 12 Feb, 2018 at 6:37 AM