How to use your Anesthetic Sheet

How does Anesthetic Sheet work?
Please view the following video to see a demonstration on how the Anesthetic Sheet works: * Please note that the attached video is an illustration and i...
Mon, 13 Apr, 2020 at 7:28 AM
How to track procedure duration whilst using the Anesthetic sheet?
Please note that the Anesthetic and Procedure times are separated and can be started/stopped independently. It will even go as far as to track the time for ...
Tue, 14 May, 2019 at 5:46 AM
Does an Anesthetic Sheets have any time restrictions?
No, it doesn't! Our Anesthetic Sheet has no time constraints, it will keep going until you press stop. For the clinics that perform surgeries that req...
Wed, 2 Oct, 2019 at 11:09 AM
On the anesthetic sheet, is there anywhere to fill in the anesthetic agent percentage ?
Isoflurane and other anesthetic agent parameters are listed in the monitoring section of the anesthetic sheet. It can also record as the % of iso is chang...
Tue, 20 Aug, 2019 at 10:16 AM
Is the Anesthetic Sheet available on both the web and the iPad?
Currently, the Anesthetic Sheet is only accessible via the iPad.    The finalized version is downloaded and can be viewed via the web version as a PD...
Tue, 26 May, 2020 at 10:33 AM
How can I prepare an Anesthetic Sheet and start anesthesia?
To create an Anesthetic Sheet, you should first create a patient, add weight and pick a template. When you enter the first hour of treatments, it will auto...
Wed, 14 Apr, 2021 at 7:30 AM
How to open patient's Anesthetic Sheet?
It's easy! On your iPad, from the Menu (...) of the patient's flowsheet, you can create new or open an existing Anesthetic Sheet: You can also...
Mon, 16 Sep, 2019 at 5:14 AM
How to add my own Monitoring parameters?
In order to create a new parameter in the Monitoring section of the Anesthetic sheet, you need to go to the Editing mode first:  Then, scroll down to...
Fri, 20 Sep, 2019 at 9:51 AM
How can I override the premedication timer on the Anesthetic sheet?
If for some reason you did not start the pre-med timer at the time the premedication was actually given, please follow these steps. 1.  During anesth...
Thu, 24 Dec, 2020 at 10:42 AM
How to enter and charting vitals in table/graph view on the Anesthetic sheet?
As you may know from THIS article there are two options available for making your Anesthetic sheet: the ability to display a table view of the anesthetic ...
Mon, 16 Sep, 2019 at 7:34 AM