Parameters

How to delete more than one parameter / treatment at once?
You're able to remove a group of parameters/treatments simultaneously, but it can be done via the iPad only. To do this, go to the Editing Mode (pencil...
Wed, 26 Jun, 2019 at 10:07 AM
How do I map new items from the iPad?
If an item you require is not mapped in Smart Flow after importing from EMR, you will be able to do this by adding it to the flowsheet from the iPad as you ...
Mon, 27 May, 2019 at 8:42 AM
How do I correctly Name Drugs in SmartFlow?
When naming drugs within SmartFlow we have specific recommendations to ensure that the most accurate information is captured and visible. Due to limited spa...
Thu, 30 Jan, 2020 at 7:35 AM
How to remove a parameter's highlighting?
Sometimes, even though you need to record when a procedure is completed, you do not want it to have any reminders/highlights.  NOTE: The option works on...
Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 5:08 AM
What is the Picker List parameter and how to create it?
The Picker List parameter type was created to aggregate a dropdown list of related existing parameters under a parent parameter. Using the Picker List you w...
Wed, 2 Sep, 2020 at 11:02 AM
How to update EMR events and picker type for multiple parameters?
You can update several items at once (using multiple selections option). In order to do this, open your admin web account, go to Settings > Parameters an...
Fri, 14 Jun, 2019 at 10:45 AM
How to set Temperature units for correct data transfer from Surgery Monitor to Smart Flow?
To avoid inconveniences when transferring data from a surgery monitor to an iPad, we recommend setting the same temperature unit both on the monitor and in ...
Mon, 15 Jul, 2019 at 10:14 AM
How can I create an Orthopedic picker list?
Making Picker Lists for your clinic's orthopedic inventory will ensure that you have a more efficient selection of Orthopedic plates when carrying out a...
Thu, 16 Apr, 2020 at 7:50 AM
How does highlighting work?
When you add a treatment to the patient's flowsheet, it is important to plan how often and when (timing) it should be monitored and completed. Once any ...
Fri, 12 Jul, 2019 at 7:50 AM
How to bill for IU as opposed to mL?
For the most part, medications are generally billed per mL for injectable, or per tablet, or capsule for oral medication. But what about those medications t...
Wed, 1 May, 2019 at 3:20 AM