Internet Access & Syncing Issues

Is the application slow or my internet connection?
Sometimes the application appears to run slow and it can be hard to tell if it is your internet connection or the application. You can easily test your in...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 1:31 PM
How do I test my internet speed?
Any cloud software relies on not only internet connection, but adequate speed to run your program. The minimum download and upload speeds are 5 Mbps on ...
Tue, 7 Feb, 2017 at 9:30 AM
Smart Flow Running Slow??
From time to time a question we receive here at Smart Flow is whether or not the program is underperforming, and why this is. There are two common reaso...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 1:44 PM
My keyboard is acting strange! How to fix a few keyboard issues you may be seeing.
If you notice that all of a sudden your iPad's keyboard looks different, don't panic! There are two settings that you may have accidentally sw...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 1:54 PM
How to reboot/restart your modem
Rebooting your modem can fix Internet connection problems, improve slow moving connections and resolve wireless issues all without causing issues to...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 2:02 PM
How to delete your Cache and Cookies?
Without getting into the details of what each is. Clearing your Cache and Cookies occasionally is just good computer housekeeping. By clearing these, ...
Thu, 6 Jul, 2017 at 10:39 PM
How to check if iPad is offline?
  To check if your IPad is offline you need to go to Home screen and click "Settings" then "Wi-Fi" Your Ipad can be offline if your...
Mon, 9 Jul, 2018 at 4:32 AM
How to Uninstall and Reinstall the Smart Flow App?
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS DO NOT APPLY TO RENTED IPADS THAT ARE MDM MANAGED - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UNINSTALL / REINSTALL THE SMAR...
Mon, 12 Feb, 2018 at 7:33 AM
How to run a Ping Test on your Laptop (Windows and Mac version)
To be sure you are getting the most from your Smart Flow account, we might ask you to run a Ping Test. What this will do is gather information on your...
Fri, 23 Nov, 2018 at 3:09 AM
How to run a Ping Test on your iPad?
To be sure you are getting the most from your Smart Flow account, we might ask you to run a Ping Test. What this will do is gather information on your l...
Sun, 17 Dec, 2017 at 2:40 PM