Templates

How the Treatment Templates are arranged in a list?
When naming a template it is important to keep in mind how they will be displayed in the Treatment Template list for easy accessibility in the future.  ...
Wed, 29 May, 2019 at 5:24 AM
How to make the unit of measurements to appear on the Treatment Template and Medical Record?
In order to make Smart Flow more specific to your hospital preferences, you can create new parameter indicating the units of measurement in its name, e.g. W...
Wed, 21 Aug, 2019 at 7:07 AM
How do I create a Treatment Template?
You can easily create a new Treatment Template from both SmartFlow web and iPad accounts. Our templates come pre-loaded because we found that it is easier ...
Thu, 25 Aug, 2022 at 3:14 PM
Can I make changes to default templates?
Yes, changes to the Treatment Template can be made at any time. For example, if you are using the default template for a patient and you think that the cha...
Thu, 17 Mar, 2022 at 12:48 PM
How to order a treatment at a given time each day, not relative to time of admission?
Yes, this is definitely possible. As an example, you want the template to have a body Weight on each animal at 7 am every day, regardless of time of admiss...
Tue, 30 Jul, 2019 at 7:58 AM
How do I delete a Treatment Template?
If you want to delete a Treatment Template that is no longer used, please follow the steps below: From the web You will first need to have administra...
Mon, 2 Mar, 2020 at 11:38 AM
How do we use Treatment Templates?
Treatment Templates are key to success when using SmartFlow! Templates significantly reduce the time spent on filling out paper cards, make it easy to chan...
Thu, 26 Mar, 2020 at 6:28 AM
How to save active flowsheet as new/updated Treatment Template?
If you want to save a new/updated Treatment Template, please follow the steps below:  Click on to the right hand side on the web OR on the additional ...
Tue, 30 Jul, 2019 at 9:27 AM
How do I rename a Template?
You can rename any template that has been previously created by using the function Save as Template. Open the template that you would like to rename...
Tue, 2 Jul, 2019 at 7:32 AM
How do I change the template when the patient's status has changed?
You have the opportunity to change the treatment template even in the middle of the flowsheet. This means that after changing/replacing a template, the exec...
Tue, 24 Mar, 2020 at 9:21 AM