Templates

I want the unit of measurement for the weight to appear on the template and medical record. How do I do this?
In order to make Smart Flow more specific to your hospital preferences, you can create the name of the parameter how you prefer. It will show up as such...
Thu, 4 Jan, 2018 at 8:59 AM
How do I create a template of a flow sheet?
Creating a template for flow sheets if very easy.  To create a template from the web, click on "Save as template" on the right-hand side o...
Thu, 4 Jan, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Can I make changes to default templates?
A template can be saved at any time. For example, if you are working with a patient and you think that this is a “new Q6” you would like to use in the fut...
Thu, 4 Jan, 2018 at 12:07 PM
Is there a way to force a template to order a treatment at a given time each day, not relative to time of admission?
Yes, this is definitely possible.  As an example, say you want the template to have a body weight on each animal at 7 am each day, regardless of time of a...
Thu, 8 Sep, 2016 at 8:09 AM
How do I delete a treatment and anesthetic template?
If you want to clean up your template options, it is very simple to delete any you do not use. The explanation that is listed below relates to both, treat...
Mon, 28 May, 2018 at 4:21 AM
Templates Video tutorial
Templates are key to reducing time wasted on highlighting paper charts. They standardize patient care and can be used at training tool as well. We reco...
Thu, 8 Sep, 2016 at 8:11 AM
Why does the highlighting not stay when I use the "lock" function?
The locking mechanism of a medication is a Smart Flow feature. This feature was implemented to prevent changes in the highlighting accidentally. If th...
Wed, 17 Jan, 2018 at 9:07 PM
How To Rename a Template?
You can rename any template that has been previously created by using the function "Save as Template" Open the template that you would l...
Thu, 4 Jan, 2018 at 3:53 PM
How to change a template if patient status changes
You have the ability to change a template in the middle of a flowsheet. This means that once a template has been changed the two will merge, showing both p...
Fri, 15 Dec, 2017 at 5:46 AM
How do I lock a treatment template?
Users with manager permissions have the ability to lock treatment templates to prevent further editing or deletion from either iPad or the web application. ...
Wed, 17 Jan, 2018 at 9:15 PM