Yes, any changes to the Treatment Template can be made at any time. For example, if you are using default template for a patient and you think that the changes should be saved as a new Q6 template to be used in the future, please follow the steps below:
From the web
1. Click on Save As Template option on the right hand side of the flowsheet:
2. Please, type the name of the existing template and click Done:
3. Confirm changes in the pop-up window:
NOTE: Please be aware that in some cases you won't be able to change the template because of its Setting:
However you can unlock editing if its necessary, for this please follow the steps described HERE.
From the iPad
1. Open the Editing Mode, by tapping the pencil-like icon in the upper right corner > additional options button (...) > then click on Save As Template:
2. Type the name of a template you would like to change and press Save button:
3. You will receive the warning message that you are about to change the existing template, to proceed, click Change:
NOTE: Please be aware that in some cases you won't be able to change the template because of its Setting. Please contact your manager to unlock editing as described HERE:
This will overwrite the current template and will save all medications and highlighting from the current template.
NOTE: Current patients which had Q6 template active from the beginning of hospitalization will not be affected.
We hope you found this information useful!