General

How do I start all flowsheets at the same time of day?
If you would like to have every flowsheet start at a specific time of day, you can easily do this by changing the Settings. Keep in mind the Settings are...
Thu, 18 Oct, 2018 at 8:30 PM
How do I change the unit of measurement for temperature and weight?
Once you sign into your account, click on the 'Silhouette Icon' in the upper right corner then select 'Settings' and choose "Gener...
Tue, 16 Jan, 2018 at 10:51 AM
Can I switch from military time?
Yes, the capability to switch between military (24 hr) time and standard (AM/PM) time is now available!  To do so, follow the steps below: On the ...
Tue, 16 Jan, 2018 at 6:33 AM
What's the difference between "Fixed" and "Non-fixed" templates
Smart Flow has 2 settings when it comes to the type of templates that can be used: Fixed and Non-Fixed (found under settings on the web ONLY). ...
Sun, 24 Dec, 2017 at 9:16 AM
Switching from 12 hour flowsheets to 24 hour flowsheets.
When starting out you may find that your flowsheets are set to view 12 hours. This may suit the clinic you work in however, you are able to view the flowsh...
Thu, 19 Apr, 2018 at 3:23 AM
Fluid Bolus Feature
The Fluid Bolus Feature gives you the precise calculation of the volume and rate to be infused. To calculate the bolus rate you should follow these steps:...
Sun, 24 Dec, 2017 at 9:32 AM
How can I upload my clinic logo to have it displayed on the forms?
To upload a new logo, log into your Smart Flow, go to "Settings", then "Document Management", then you will see this:    Cli...
Thu, 14 Dec, 2017 at 3:32 AM
Treatment Templates
Smart Flow now has the ability to lock all of your original Treatment Templates from being edited or deleted! What this means is that any template that has...
Sun, 24 Dec, 2017 at 9:47 AM
How can I change a fixed template into a non-fixed template (and vice versa)?
To watch a video on how to change between fixed time and non fixed time, click HERE! Or, if you would rather written instructions, follow below.  Th...
Tue, 14 Aug, 2018 at 3:35 PM