How to set up iPads?
Modified on: Thu, 12 Sep, 2019 at 6:27 AM
Here you will find step-by-step instructions on how to set up your iPads for comfortable usage with Smart Flow:
2. Then you need to download the Smart Flow application. In case you have iPads rented from Smart Flow, please refer to THIS article.
3. Once the Smart Flow app has been downloaded you can set up your notifications in order to get notifications for all procedures that need to be done for your patients.
4. Then be sure to set up your clinic's email account on the iPad to be able to contact our 24/7 support team. You will need to set up the same email account on every iPad so that all staff will have access to view our responses.
5. Please turn off keyboard shortcuts to ensure that they do not interfere with your usage of Smart Flow.
6. Also, it is very important to make sure that all of your iPads are synced. This FAQ will help you to avoid creating duplicate flowsheets for a patient while THIS one will describe how long synchronization could take.
7. To make sure your iPad is trackable and prevent loss or theft we would highly suggest that you set up "Find My iPad" on all clinic iPads (you can find out how to set this up HERE).
8. This FAQ will help you to set up a voice recognition feature and troubleshoot if the voice recognition feature is not working.
9. Since Smart Flow constantly works to improve it's features, it is important to keep both your iPads and Smart Flow app up to date. HERE are some instructions on how to update your iPad to the latest version of iOS. To take full advantage of our app features we would suggest you update your iPad to ensure web version is up to date as well.
We hope you found this information useful!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.