Whiteboard Display Options

How do I use the Whiteboard Filter feature?
The Filter feature allows you to choose which areas on your flowsheets are the priority and will change the way they are highlighted on your Whiteboard. You...
Thu, 16 Apr, 2020 at 8:11 AM
How many patients can I have on my whiteboard?
Smart Flow is capable to support up to 100 patients without a significant drop in performance and stability. NOTE: Also, you're able to add patient...
Wed, 12 Jun, 2019 at 6:27 AM
How to turn off the continuous flickering on Whiteboard?
Flickering is the feature that makes the yellow boxes flash to alert you about due and overdue treatments. If you turn OFF the Flickering option they wi...
Thu, 20 Jun, 2019 at 4:37 AM
How can I use the full screen mode for Whiteboard?
You are able to keep your Whiteboard in full screen even after refreshing the page. First click on the Full-screen Whiteboard mode button:  NOTE: T...
Thu, 4 Jul, 2019 at 5:28 AM
How do I select multiple whiteboards for a single patient?
If it's necessary for the patient to appear on two Whiteboards at the same time (ex. ICU and Surgery), please follow the steps below:  From the Web ...
Wed, 30 Sep, 2020 at 11:25 AM
Why does my Whiteboard look different in full-screen mode?
Once you click the Full-screen Whiteboard mode button (on the upper right corner) and open the full-screen mode on your browser (by pressing F11 on Windows,...
Mon, 13 Apr, 2020 at 5:14 AM
How do I create a new Whiteboard?
For your convenience, it is possible to create and adjust a new Whiteboard for any particular department in your clinic. That's why in terms of Smart Fl...
Wed, 26 Jun, 2019 at 4:30 AM
How do I install the Easy Auto Refresh extension?
When using SmartFlow, we recommend our clients use Chrome as their primary browser. However, when experiencing problems updating your Whiteboard, you can al...
Wed, 18 Mar, 2020 at 11:01 AM
How to switch between the different Whiteboard views?
For your convenience it is possible to switch between the different Whiteboard views: Timeline, Workflow, Hybrid, while you are working. For this please fol...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 1:28 PM
How to customize the Whiteboard view for any department?
From the Whiteboards Settings the view for any particular Whiteboard can be customized. For this: 1. Open your Smart Flow web account > click the cli...
Tue, 7 May, 2019 at 1:29 PM