When you need to create your own or customize the existing Workflow, please follow the below steps.
NOTE: If your Workflow & Notes tab is already in view on patient's Flowsheet and you are unable to hide them, the most likely reason for this is your Flowsheet Duration is set to 12 hours:
From the web
From the iPad
These settings can be changed anytime from the web.
For this, please, log in to the manager account, check the Settings and change the Flowsheet duration to 24H (of course, if this meets the requirements of your clinic):
Please keep in mind that this change will not affect any active patient, but will only apply to upcoming hospitalizations.
From the Web:
1. Open the Workflow tab by clicking Show Workflow button, and click + to add a new task:
2. Enter the task name and click Add:
3. Continue adding new tasks until you create the necessary workflow.
4. If you need to reorder the workflow, click in the upper left corner of the task card and drag it to the desired location:
From the iPad:
1. Enter the Editing Mode by tapping on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the screen:
NOTE: If the Workflow tasks are minimized, press the V button to view all of them:
2. Tap the + button to add a new task:
3. Сhoose a task from the list or create a new one that will be automatically added to the list for the future use, and then tap Done:
4. Continue adding new tasks until you create the necessary workflow.
5. If you need to reorder the workflow, in Editing Mode, tap on the task card and drag it to the desired location:
6. Upon completion, please exit the Editing Mode by clicking the floppy disk icon in the upper right corner.
We hope you found this information useful!