IMPORTANT: We are not currently connecting any new customers. If you previously linked during the BETA phase of the anesthetic monitor integration, that program has been discontinued. Please be aware that our support team can only assist with how-to questions. Unfortunately, we can no longer provide technical assistance for issues encountered aside from the steps documented here: Troubleshooting: What if the surgery monitor is not working properly? Additionally, we no longer provide technical support for the Surgery Admin panel issues. Any other connection difficulties you will need to contact your IT services to resolve them.
To set up the monitor correctly, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Main menu option (displayed in right bottom area):
2. In the pop-up window, select the Maintenance option:
3. After this, another pop-up will appear. From here, please select User Maintenance option:
4. Then enter the password (the default password is MindRay) and click on the Ok button:
5. In the window, please select the Network Setup option:
6. In the Network Setup window, select the Monitor Network Setup option:
7. From here please set the correct Network Type, Address Type, IP Address (Device IP), Subnet Mask, and Gateway (If it’s not already done). For this, scroll until you reach the value that you need to change and press on the knob to highlight the field. Then scroll to the right over the value in the field and use the scroll back/forth to change each octet to the right value:
Network Option Description:
Network type: This is the type of network;
Address type: This should be set to Manual if you want to change the IP Address of Mindray monitor manually;
IP Address: Enter valid IP Address of the device;
Subnet Mask: This is the Subnet Mask of the network. Enter the valid Subnet address here;
Gateway: This is the Gateway of the network.