How to set up the Cardell veterinary vital signs monitor (models 8013-001 and 8013-003)?
Modified on: Fri, 11 Oct, 2019 at 1:33 PM
IMPORTANT: We are not currently connecting any new customers as we are working to stabilize this integration feature. If you have previously connected and are already using anesthetic monitor integration, please contact our support if you need assistance.
To set up the monitor correctly, please follow the steps below.
Check the Firmware version
1. At the bottom of the main screen, tap the NEXT option using the monitor's touchscreen:
2. Select the MAIN MENU option:
3. In the MAIN MENU window, select the down arrow until you find the INFO option and tap on it:
4. In the INFO window, please check the parameters listed below:
Kernel Version: 2.6.90;
Check the Network Settings
Set the correct IP address, Gateway, Subnet Mask and Host IP for the surgery monitor (if it’s not already done) and follow the steps below:
1. Tap the monitor-like icon, from the upper corner of the window:
2. Then on the Network Settings window, set the following values:
NET BET - 1
IP ADDRESS - IP Address of the Cardell monitor;
GATEWAY - It is a start network device IP;
SERVER IP – IP Address of the PC where the Surgery Admin application (Listener) is installed;
NOTE: IP address must be different for each device within one network, ie:
IP ADDRESS - Monitor IPv4: 192.168.12.1
SERVER IP - PC/Listener IPv4: 192.168.12.76
For more details please read the Official Manual.
We hope you found this information useful!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.