Below are the steps listed to add a new staff member to Smart Flow without enrolling them in Smart Flow University Training. To do this you must have "Manager Permissions".
We highly recommend that all users successfully complete the Smart Flow University Training!
1. Log into your Smart Flow Account from the Web. Go to "Settings" then "Users".
2. Here you will find a list of all Smart Flow enrolled users. Navigate to the next available empty position. Enter the new users First and Last name along with the email address and "Role" you wish them to have. To see a list of Roles and their Permissions click on "?" beside the word "Users" at the top of the page, then click on "See Roles and Permissions Table".
3. Once all the information has been entered click on "Save" at the bottom of the page. You will then be shown this page (below): Here you are able to choose to "Add Users" or "Add Users with Training".
4. When users have been added (but not enrolled in training), all new ones must pass training before gaining access to Smart Flow. This can be overridden by pressing "Activate" as shown below:
5. Once you have clicked on "Activate" the new user should then receive an email with their login details for Smart Flow.
6. When you are ready to enroll those users in training (About 2 weeks prior to your "go live" date), you can do so by clicking "Enroll" next to the user's information:
Should you have any problems adding a new user or they have not received an email with login information, please contact our 24/7 support desk HERE.