In case you've encountered that TV whiteboard doesn't display the correct data (e.g., it's not updated, any information is lost/missed, etc.) while it's presented and set on web and iPad there are some steps should be taken to mitigate this issue.
For the web
Since generally recommended browser is Chrome, the steps below applicable for it only.
- Clear cache on your computer (as it's described, for example, HERE).
- Use incognito mode to check if there are any extensions for Chrome, which can block displaying patient information. For this, please try to log in to your Smart Flow account using incognito mode and see if the patient information is displayed:
1. On your computer, open Chrome browser.
2. At the top right, click More > New Incognito Window.
3. A new window appears. In the top corner, check for the Incognito icon .
NOTE: You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito window. The shortcut for Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS is Ctrl + Shift + n.
- Refresh the browser.
NOTE: That sometimes we could suggest our clients to installing and using the Easy Auto Refresh Chrome extension (as it's described HERE) so the system would auto-refresh and auto-reload pages after any number of seconds without your manual involvement. However, this way is optional since the plug-in requires permissions by acknowledging which you agree that Chrome App may use anonymous data capture, syndication analysis and other similar tools to track, extract, compile, aggregate and analyze any data or information resulting from your use of the add-on and that we may share or make available this information with our business partners. All captured data is anonymous, contains no personally identifiable information, and is transferred securely via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. If you object to any of these uses, you may uninstall the add-on from your browser.
- Try to use another browser - Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc.
NOTE: Some TVs could be controlled by Chromeboxes, and you won't have possibility to use this step. In that case, we would recommend to restart your Chromebox.
If none of these steps were helpful please contact our support team by submitting a Support ticket or BUG report.
We hope you found this information useful!