If the Animana - Smart Flow integration is configured correctly for your account (you can find out how to do it HERE), you will be able to send any patient from Animana to Smart Flow for further treatment. To send all the patient's data please:
1. Open your Animana account > find the required patient > and open the Patient Data tab:
NOTE: If necessary you can add/edit any patient's information from this page. Please note which parameters will be transferred to Smart Flow, all of them are indicated by the red arrows on the screenshot above.
2. Open the Patient File tab > click Send to Smart Flow button:
3. Click OK in the pop-up window to confirm sending the patient to Smart Flow:
4. Then the patient will appear in Smart Flow!
5. In addition, for your convenience, your Animana account will contain a record in the patient History indicating when the patient was sent to Smart Flow. Also, you will have a little Smart Flow icon in the patient information, indicating that the patient is already sent to Smart Flow:
NOTE: It is possible to set up automatic sending of the patient information from Animana to Smart Flow. For this please open your Animana account > click on the Settings button (with the gear wheel) > select General Settings > under the Settings list, open the Smart Flow Configuration tab > find your Location and tick the Link To Appointment Status box next to it (find more information on how to set up integration HERE). From now, after changing the patient appointment status to Arrived, patient information be immediately sent to Smart Flow. However, please note that this functionality does not work for recurring appointments.